Hair clubs EXT treatment

Ktop79

Reaction score
Hi all.
I started using Hairclub for mens EXT treatment today. I must admit I am a bit skeptical. But, I am only 32 and feel I must do something. I have thinning hair in front at the top of my forehead and a bit at the temples. I am not thinning yet at the crown. I have always had long straight hair and I really dont want to cut it. WILL this treatment speed up my hair loss at first? Please tell me your experience with The Hairclub for mens EXT hairloss treatment.
I know it is expensive. But dose it work?

Laser Comb?

P.S. I promise I wont become one of those guys who is bald on top and has long hair in back. So HELP ME KEEP IT!

Stay confident!

Ktop79

Reaction score
I understand that it is an expensive treatment. Monoxidil is part of the treatment. I am past able to cancel. I am hoping the treatment will help me keep the hair i have right now. My hair is only thinning in front and hasn't all fallen out. No hair loss at the crown. It is supposed to thicken the hair in the thin spots, and stop the hair that is there from falling out. If it thickens the thin spots I will be fine. I am catching it early (i hope). So I signed on with them for a year.
As for now I am using the Laser Comb 3 times a week for 12 mins. I have it, so i might as well use it. There are people that show positive results with using it to thicken thin spots. They say the reason it speeds up shedding at first because shedding is important to the hair growth process.
Maybe I am a sucker, I really didn't know what else to do. I wont take the Fins because of the sexual side effects. Hair growth vitamins are better. Good shampoo, good conditioner, the enzyme. monoxidil, and the laser comb..
I hope it works to thicken my thinning hair.

I will keep you posted

I am very interested in any other peoples experience with the EXT program from Hair club for men, if you have used it.

Thanks All!

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
Ktop79 said:
I am hoping the treatment will help me keep the hair i have right now.
Very unlikely. Not even Minoxidil will help you keep your hair for a long time, it just offsets balding.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ktop79 said:
I understand that it is an expensive treatment.

that's exactly my point! The only useful treatment that they have is minoxidil so why would you need to go through them to get it?? Why WASTE all that money? Why would you buy an overpriced rogaine from them if you could just drive to a store and buy it on your own at 1/50 of the price.
save yourself money and don't be dissapointed. cancel that appointment

you are the reason those scammers are still in business... :whistle:

Ktop79

Reaction score
Wow.. You are passionate about this. Did you have a bad experience. You seem a bit angry.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ktop79 said:
Wow.. You are passionate about this. Did you have a bad experience. You seem a bit angry.

not at all actually :)

I'm just amazed how clueless people are when it comes to balding... why don't people do research about balding process before they start buying crap from those salesmen.

It's 2012. With proper treatments, you could delay your baldness for another 10-20 years and by then better treatments will exist.
Dont feed those scammers.

Ktop79

Reaction score
I'm not clueless. I chose to go with this program because I don't want to take the drugs. I really don't want the side effects. Neither does my girlfriend. I will use it for a year and then if it has results i will start buying the items separately . If it doesn't work the money will go toward a hair transplant. Either way i get something

I did ask if anyone has used this system and if it worked. Not what people think about the price.

By the way this is supposed to be support forum. Maybe you shouldn't go around telling people there stupid for trying something different than you chose... 2020 you really do seem angry

ANYONE else had an experience with the Hairclub for mens EXT program??
Positive or negative

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ktop79 said:
I'm not clueless. I chose to go with this program because I don't want to take the drugs. I really don't want the side effects. Neither does my girlfriend. I will use it for a year and then if it has results i will start buying the items separately . If it doesn't work the money will go toward a hair transplant. Either way i get something

fine, I understand why some people wouldn't want to take a risk with finasteride.

All I'm trying to tell you is that out of all those products that their system offers you, ONLY minoxidil is worth using. That's FACT.
With that in mind, I suggested that you shouldn't even bother with them and instead buy minoxidil(rogaine) on your own....
Any veteran from this forum will suggest you the same.

By the way this is supposed to be support forum. Maybe you shouldn't go around telling people there stupid for trying something different than you chose... 2020 you really do seem angry

I'm not even angry wow :(

I'm actually giving you a good advice, don't let my low post-count fool you.

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
Ktop79 said:
I will use it for a year and then if it has results i will start buying the items separately . If it doesn't work the money will go toward a hair transplant.
I believe most hair transplant patients are required to take Finasteride for a certain amount of time before the procedure AND to continue using it after that. Just something to think about. You are likely to see some results after 1 year that will most likely be due to minoxidil like 2020 is saying. It won't stop hair loss in the long term though.

Ktop79

Reaction score
Okay. And how long will minoxidil help. Will it slow loss for over 10 years? If I stop using it the hairloss starts again.. Right? My hair is just thinning and not bald.
Do the vitamins work to help thicken hair growth?

Are the side effects to finasteride bad? They say sexual side effects.. What does that mean?

I am thankful for the input. and I am looking to MAKE friends here. Thank you all!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ktop79 said:
Okay. And how long will minoxidil help. Will it slow loss for over 10 years? If I stop using it the hairloss starts again.. Right? My hair is just thinning and not bald.

pharmtherapy_05.gif

10 years? probably not...

If your hair is ONLY thinning, are you sure you have male pattern baldness?

Are the side effects to finasteride bad? They say sexual side effects.. What does that mean?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finasterid ... se_effects

those percentages look pretty good for most people. There is a 98% chance that you will not get ANY side effects.

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
IIRC, according to studies, maximum regrowth from minoxidil is expected at around 2 year mark and then it's downhill from there. Yeah, as soon as you stop using it you will lose all the "minoxidil hairs" so you have to continue using it.

As for finasteride, side effects are possible but are also actually rare. I actually had side effects from minoxidil and quit using it and no side effects from finasteride so far. If I were to notice them I would simply quit finasteride too.

Ktop79

Reaction score
Im not sure if i have male pattern baldness. My hair is thinning in front at the center of my forehead. and a bit at the temples.

What do you mean by minoxidil hairs. Doesnt it help thicken the hair that is there? I have long straight hair.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ktop79 said:
Im not sure if i have male pattern baldness. My hair is thinning in front at the center of my forehead. and a bit at the temples.

well then you may not even have male pattern baldness... hair thinning is not enough.

What do you mean by minoxidil hairs. Doesnt it help thicken the hair that is there? I have long straight hair.

hair that has been "revived" by minoxidil will become dependent on it.
Once you stop the treatment, that hair will die off.

Ktop79

Reaction score
Well 2020 you will be happy to know I canceled my program with hair club. Today I thought I felt some side effect from the minoxidil. My heart was racing and my ears were ringing. So I read again about the side effects . Those are some side effects. Another I read about is minoxidil is supposed to be super toxic to cats. I guess the slightest exposer to it can be deadly.
When I put that together with the fact that minoxidil is the only proven treatment in the EXT program. There is no way I can justify it.

Now im right were i started.

minoxidil kills cats
Fins mess you up sexually.

What next?

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ktop79 said:
Well 2020 you will be happy to know I canceled my program with hair club. Today I thought I felt some side effect from the minoxidil. My heart was racing and my ears were ringing. So I read again about the side effects . Those are some side effects. Another I read about is minoxidil is supposed to be super toxic to cats. I guess the slightest exposer to it can be deadly.
When I put that together with the fact that minoxidil is the only proven treatment in the EXT program. There is no way I can justify it.

Now im right were i started.

minoxidil kills cats
Fins mess you up sexually.

What next?

try finasteride... there is a 98% chance that you will not get ANY side effects. I'm on it for almost 4 months now and I've had NOTHING. if it was so dangerous, it wouldn't have been approved by the FDA.

weaker alternatives of finasteride and minoxidil can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=63313

Ktop79

Reaction score
Thanks.
How long does it take to start helping?
Do I have to take it forever?

Have you read about the risk of minoxidil to cats? It seems rare but my cats do sleep in my bed. I couldn't bare to kill one of them with a hairloss drug..

Harveypridgen

Reaction score
My tommy's hair is down day by day I need the best solution to avoid such bad fall.

Can you explain some text about doggy treatment?

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Harveypridgen said:
My tommy's hair is down day by day I need the best solution to avoid such bad fall.

Can you explain some text about doggy treatment?

I think you like being a victim because it is easier for you to rebel