Hair coming off on my attempt to pull. Is this shedding?

ihatethis

Reaction score
So im a newbie here. I dont exactly have a story

Im 20 years old and only 1 of my uncles in my whole family is bald. Recently I had noticed some shedding in my hair which was unusual. It has now slowed down, and I dont see as many hairs as I did when i shower, or when i run my hands through my hair.

My hair is not very strong. I do get a hair or two when I use my thumb and index finger and intentionally pull. Is it normal for this to happen? Or is it considered shedding when hair comes out when its being pulled? Im getting frustrated

Thank you in advance everybody

ihatethis

Reaction score
Cassin said:
your hair isn't anchored into your scalp with steel wire...stop pulling it.

Alrite so is it normal for a hair or two to shed if I pull with two fingers? Even if im not always pulling REALLLY hard?
Also. Some hairs have that "white bulb", and some dont =/
whats the deal with that??

Cassin

Reaction score
ihatethis said:
Cassin said:
your hair isn't anchored into your scalp with steel wire...stop pulling it.

Alrite so is it normal for a hair or two to shed if I pull with two fingers? Even if im not always pulling REALLLY hard?
Also. Some hairs have that "white bulb", and some dont =/
whats the deal with that??

hair sheds...balding or not. Look at a girls hair brush.

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
ha ha ha aaaaaaaaaaaa

same situation when was 3 years back just see your father side and mother if the got bald you will definetly go bald but i dont sure for this ...its gene type problem .

for normal strong hair you can do whatever you want like curling ,waving anything.some of the people got guinness record by pulling a truck with their hair so wonder why?

if you slowly receding to NW1, :( you should get into regime like finasteride,min,nizoral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

timbo

Established Member
Reaction score
Hair that is in the growing (anagen) phase will not come out with a simple tug. It is rooted deeply in your scalp. You would have to pull extremely hard.