Hair Gels

Glapots

Reaction score
Hi what hair gel would anyone advice me to use? I would like a hair gel that gives the impression of thicker fuller hair. Thanks!

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I dont know any that make hair full. You just need to some product that will texture your hair to fake a fuller hair. Buy you will also have to get your hair texture and layer too. That what I do with my hair but I'm only thin on the temple and I have fine hair. It also depend on your hair you have now.

The bad thing about having fine hair is that I person that have half the hair than me but have thick hair can look like they have a fuller hair than myself.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well it really doesnt matter what kind or if it thickens or not...the thing you need to worry about is ..will it make my scalp show?.......if you use gel you will see scalp no matter how much you use.You need to start using some either wax or styling paste.They dont get as greasy as gel so it will make it harder to see your scalp with these.Try Loreal thats what i use.

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The wax is not good for the hair because it takes for ever to get it off and you have to use pressure and hair will fall off. Water does not help like over hair products.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Act10pack,
Sorry to say this but if your hair is going to fall if when you touch it ..its just a matter of time before it falls off by itself.

BTW what styling product is out on the market right now that you neither have to touch or wash off?

Im at a stand still on that one.

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
When I try wax on my hair 2 years ago when I was not lossing my hair. I took me 3 days to get the wax off. It's a waste of time.