hair genesis ok?

soccerguy11

Reaction score
so along with propecia and minoxidil, I'm starting to try the natural stuff; what do you think about "Hair Genesis"? its supposedly all natural stuff biotin, etc, so it should be safe. any bad reactions with the minoxidil or the propecia?

beaner

Reaction score
soccerguy11 said:
so along with propecia and minoxidil, I'm starting to try the natural stuff; what do you think about "Hair Genesis"? its supposedly all natural stuff biotin, etc, so it should be safe. any bad reactions with the minoxidil or the propecia?

I would stay away from it...another herbal scam that will probably do nothing. If you want to go that route, I would sugges buying your own supplements..as far as the topical serum goes..well I have my doubts that topical borage and primrose oil will help you at all. It may give you a nice scalp, but I'm afraid that's probably about it. (who knows, though..it's your call really)

On a side note..there is beta sitosterol in the supplements with this product which can cause sides very similar to finasteride. I would not use the two together. Just my opinion.