Hair Genesis

NoNameDude

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been discussed before, but after spending 2 hours reading stuff on this forum, I couldn't find it and gave up. Did anyone try this : http://www.hairgenesis.net/?

I'm considering trying that.

Seems like a lot of the posts were mentioning the big 3 ... which took me a little while to figure them out within all those posts. What's the alternative if I don't want to use Propecia?

I used Minoxidil a year and a half ago and it worked a bit. I could see new small hair appearing when I lost hair and that was good. However, they never got thicker... so it wasn't really that useful. I stopped and now I noticed that it's worse... I wanted to start again, but I've been postponing it too much :(

Anyway, as I was searching for minoxidyl, I found that product... I was curious to see if anyone has any feedback on that. I'll also ask my pharmacist tomorrow what he thinks and I'll decide.

Thanks in advance!

eddy_simpson

Established Member
Reaction score
No Name Dude:

Propecia works by inhibiting a chemical in the body called DHT.

Hair Genesis capsules contain herbs that MAY inhibit DHT.

To find out more about the link between DHT and hair loss, you could try search strings in google such as:

DHT and male pattern baldness

DHT and Androgenetic Alopecia

mechanisms of male pattern baldness

etc etc (btw. male pattern baldness and Androgenetic Alopecia are just technical acronyms for the hair loss suffered by men)

NoNameDude

Reaction score
Thanks Eddy.

I already know about the DHT being the main culprit in this whole thing. So their capsule MAY work? What about the rest? I know they don't work against the DHT creation, but do they help?

I guess the worst case scenario is that it doesn't do anything and I get a refund with the garantee, right?

I went to see the doctor today for sleeping issues and she gave me a prescription to go see a dermatologist. I'll what she has to say. The doctor only knew about Procar and that's the one I want to avoid... so I'll see.