hair is looking decent i think?

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
most have seen my many previous posts, but anyways, my hair is growing in nicely, the ringworm is gone, and i think all is looking good, well for now... i think im a nw2. heres also a pic of my dad, 53 years old and has a full head of hair, dont let the dirty harry cut fool you, there is a perfect hairline under that thing, and one more question b4 i never post again untill im balding for sure...if it tends to take the moms side, is it always with her dad? or can it be from my maternal grandmas brothers?, seems the only male in my entire family with male pattern baldness or suspected male pattern baldness was my moms dad and he went bald at an early age, 25-30ish, dont you think by now id start seeing a drastic change in my hair at all? its been the same since 13, and i dunno if this means anything, my dad and his brother(57 years old), their maternal grandfather was bald, but either of them are, both have great hair with 0 loss, is it at all possible to inherit such a trait like that from my dad? like i mean , since he took his fathers genes, is it possible that i will? also i dont know if this has to do anything but i developed the mature hairline pretty early at 13 years old, im a pretty hairy guy, just chest and arms and etc and i have seen some body hair/hairloss stuff and seems to be bogus anyways.... and please mind my dirty mirror...lol

heres me, im 18 years old

P1010003.jpg

P1010001.jpg

P1010008.jpg

heres my dad, 53 years old.

P1000392.jpg

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ian Curtis said:
You are not losing your hair.

Really? I think he's practically bald... just kidding :mrgreen: . You really don't seem to have male pattern baldness at least not yet. Besides, your hair looks the same as your fathers (same colour, same texture) so I don't think you'll start losing it for a loooong while.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
broshefski you're not loosing your hair...I think your threads would be more appreciated on Ohgoshihavealotofhair.com

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
well thanks guys, so far like i said, i dont think im experiencing any loss at the moment, theres no hair in the shower and none of my pillow no stuff like that, just the matured hairline, i went to a doctor not a derm and the Doctor said i wasnt balding. like, IF i follow my moms dad who by the looks of it was a nw3 at 27ish, what would the time frame be where i can expect to start loosing my hair? my temporal points are intact still, hairline has stayed the same since i was 12-13ish, and my hairs not diffusing, although it was when i was on medication for ringworm, but all thickness has returned, so im thankful for that, i guess i am really scared that i might follow my moms dad, i posted a picture on here and many thought he was a nw3, i was checking out the wedding photo's of him and my grandma, his hairline honestly to me, look bout a nw2, and was similiar to mine as it is right now, but he had no temporal points/peaks, and with me checking out many hairloss sites, i have read on some that the thinning or dissappearing points/peaks can be just a part of a healthy mature hairline pattern, but i have no clue if this is true or not. my peaks/points as of right now are ok. im annoying people on this forum and my own family who btw think im paranoid about the whole situation considering the strong background my family has with hair, only by the looks of it, my moms dad and my dads maternal grandfather were the only two men in the family line who had or might have had male pattern baldness, but by the looks of it, my dad doesnt carry the male pattern baldness gene and my brother is 27 and has a perfect nw1.5-2 hairline as well, so, like i said, i guess all the weight is on my maternal grandfather who died at like 40, and i never met him and he bailed on my mom when she was 10, so no one knew him and all i have to go by is the wedding pictures, which like i said looks nw2-2.5ish with no temporal peaks. and just like what the dude up here wrote, mine looks like the same hair that my dad has, and it is, i have all the simliar traits as him when it comes to hair.

thanks for reading this huge rant.

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
barcafan said:
Your father has some good hair.

aha yeah he does, you should see his brother, 57 years old no thinning either, my grandpa only started to loose hair at 85 cause he had a heart attack, doctor said that the shock of it cused him to loose MOST of his hair, he still had some along the hairline but the scalp is bald, but if he never had the heart attack, hed still have hair today, so im hoping i will follow their genes

Dario

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeeeep....you have male pattern baldness!!! Start takeing the big 3, visit this forum 3 times a day....
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Oh com'on...GET OUT OF HERE!!!
You have enough hair too fill heads of everyone from this forum...

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
Good news is: You're not balding.

Bad news is: Your Dad's black and you're white.

Attachments

• black.png
    black.png
    78.9 KB · Views: 656

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
lol, i only whited out his face for his privacy, lol, but yeah, i guess b4 when my head was shaved i posted another topic and some mentioned i looked like a diffuser and at the time it was due to medication i was on, does my hair look normal now? cause to me it looks alright.

Dario

Established Member
Reaction score
I cannot believe you have 63 posts on this forum.
You're not balding...but you can take Finasteride just for fun and pretend like you have male pattern baldness.
Then come back here and show your 100% regrowth!

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
alright, i found a pic of me at 12, and i had the same mature hairline i still have, jsut the hair is slightly covering the temples due to the length, but its the same...
Untitled.jpg

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
and, out of all days, my grandfather on my dads side just passed away tonight...will be missed, and remembered for the only 85 year old in town with a full head of hair..not the greatest time to mention hair i guess...r.i.p grandpa never got to have that beer with ya :pint:

Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa RIP.

Going back to your thread though... dude pardon my choice of words, but you must be f*****g insane if you think you're sufferring from any type of hair-loss. I would get my eyes checked if I were you because you're seeing (or should I say not seeing) sh*t that's not real! Stop worrying you have a great head of hair! sh*t man the things I'd do for that much density!

On a more serious note, go out and enjoy life man! You have absolutely nothing to worry about hair-wise!