Hair Loss Advice

alfonce

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am mid 30's and have a bald spot on my crown that is worsening.

So I have decided to see if I can do anything about it. I have been using Alpecin shampoo and tonic for a few months and not sure it is achieving much. Maybe my hair would be worse if i wasn't. The tonic particularly feels nice like tea tree oil and I have to wash my hair anyway so why not.

However I wanted to know what I could try that is not bullsh*t and will definitely deliver results. I can't have it costing the earth as this is obviously a long haul and could cost a lot of money which I don't have.

Obviouly I want genuine advice from people in the same position as me or further down the line. Watching Youtube and reading reviews is fraught with liars and companies trying to cash in on insecurities!

Cheers in advance.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Welcome Alfonce. Firstly, if you have not consulted with a well qualified and respected physician to have your condition properly evaluated it is definitely in your best health interest to do so sooner rather than later. Minoxidil 5% topical is a generally safe growth stimulant you can start with. Here we can purchase it o.t.c.. What is the current state of your hair loss and how long have you been experiencing symptoms of M.P.B.? Thanx for sharing.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
The most important lesson I learned since fighting my hair loss effectively is there is no miracle treatment. Two things proven to regrow hair: finasteride, minoxidil. Some are using dutasteride. That's it. I used my fair share of natural cures, but none of those actually gave me results. I wish I could say that the perfect cure is available, side effect free, and guaranteed to work, but at this point I haven't found it.