Hair Loss at 21 y/o. PICS (started finasteride).

brandon8171

Reaction score
Hello, I'm 23 y/o and started noticing loss at 21 y/o. I'm unfortunately losing hair at a early age and it's strange since none of my family members has had hair loss. I finally gained the courage to go to Bosley and get checked out. I've started Finasteride which was prescribed at Bosley and have been on it for 2 months now. Here is a picture after 2 months.

Note: I'll post every 2 months from now. Next update will be on December!

2 months on finasteride:
2 months on Finasteride.jpg

4 months on finasteride:
Hair October.JPGNot much changed, though finasteride takes 6-12 months for regrowth. May pick up Rogain or minoxidil.

Last edited:

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Isn't strange how a gene such as male pattern baldness totally runs rampant among males, is there any other condition comparable to it that also inflicts a good 80% of said population? So wide-spread.
Just a thought.

O look male pattern baldness strikes again on an unsuspecting victim....my dad doesn't have male pattern baldness, nor does my mum's dad or my dads dad...
Well you've got it and now you can pass it onto the next generation. male pattern baldness will never die!! NEVER.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
My dad was the only one of his brothers that went bald. Even his dad had a full head of hair in his 90's.

eenrak

Established Member
Reaction score
Have you thought about using minoxidil too? The combination could really thicken up your hair.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hear you on the money front. I am a post grad student, money gone into that. Give finasteride a year first.