Hair Loss Experiences From People I Talked To

man12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Recently I've been talking with bald people and balding people, curious to hear their experience and when they started noticing hair loss and how long did the hair loss process stayed.. I wanna share with you these stories. Because I believe many of the people here are concerned about further hair loss in future more than what they look like now, so here are some real people experiences :

I'll start with my family (I have talked with them all and I checked all of their old pictures) :

my mother side (grandfather totally bald at 25) :

*first uncle norwood 2 at 20 (no vertex loss) at 30 same norwood 2 hairline with little crown thinning.. stayed the same till 60 year old and now he's norwood 3 with vertex. (everyone was thinking he gonna end up like his father bald at 25, when they saw he's norwood 2 at 20)

*second uncle norwood 1 20 years old till 55 years old, now he's norwood 2 with some thinning on crown

third and fourth uncles have full head of hair with that juvenile hairline (norwood 0) till 30 and then by age 34 they pretty much lost all hair (they both suffered from depression) so maybe it is also the cause to speed male pattern baldness

my father side (grandfather also bald early twenties)

*my father : norwood 0 till 50 years old, now he's norwood 1 with little vertex

*first uncle : bald at 23

*second uncle : bald at 30

*third one is norwood 0 at 55 years old lol

my neighbour is 50 years old and he's completely bald he has 2 sons,

first one 27 years old (totally bald)
second one juvenile hairline at 25

one of my friend started having a receding hairline at 18 years old at 20 he's norwood 2.5 (everyone was thinking, he's finished) he still has the same hair and now he's 27 (just exactly the same hairline)

my other friend had the thickest hair ever, with juvenile hairline till 25 now he's 27 with norwood 2 but a lot of crown thinning :(

another guy I know had norwood 3 (no vertex) since 20 years old but it stayed the same and now he's 35 ..

all of the stories are from people I know personally and they never used any hair loss treatment