Hair Loss T Shirts

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Guys -

I wanna get some TShirts into the Product Center that people will like and use and find entertaining and actually buy.

I know its a longshot considering the topic, but its fun either way, and the two in there now are selling pretty well.

Can you think of anything to put on a shirt that might be appropriate for this web site ... which people would want? Or is it a lost cause :)

HairLossTalk.com

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
There are lots of funny sayings, but nobody would buy that on a T Shirt I don't think. I've got a list a mile long of funny hair loss sayings. Maybe I should do it this way. Which one do you think people would actually buy and WEAR?

First these two are already available:
http://www.hairlosstalk.com/cosmeticops/tshirts

Then some other possible options:

- I may be bald but you're ugly
- Every time a Bell Rings, I lose another hair.
- I am not bald just taller than my hair.
- Anyone can grow hair; it takes a man to wear it out.
- I used to have wavy hair, but it all waved good-bye.
- Inside every bald man is a hairy little boy.

But none of these seem like something anyone would walk around the mall wearing, ya know?

Cmon you brilliant creative people out there, what do you suggest?

HairLossTalk.com

Petchsky

Reaction score
I will put my thinking cap on...

This one you already have is good though, "I used to have wavy hair, but it all waved good-bye"

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Keep in mind, 90% of the guys buying these shirts will look like you and I ... they still have 90% of their hair.

So maybe there just plain isn't a market for this. Dammit. I wanted to have fun with it too. :wink:

HairLossTalk.com

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think its a great idea on paper, HairLossTalk.com, but the thing is most guys are pretty damn self-conscious about their hair loss and try to hide it (i dont have to tell you this, I know). It would take a rare, brave soul to actually tread outside of the house with one of these on. I just dont think its economically viable for you, IMO, but I hope im wrong for your sake.

The Gardener

Reaction score
I'm a Ralph Lauren man myself, and identify with Chugjcha's reluctance.

Can you design a polo shirt, and instead of the familiar Polo horse could you put in a little Norwood 2.5 icon from the Norwood chart instead?

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmmmm okay fine. Ive always wanted funny TShirts but I guess its just not meant to be.

:cry:

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
BALD AND f*****g PROUD OF IT

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say this but the fact is that men that are lossing their will not want a t-shirt about how they worry about it. I bet some of the people on here don't even talk about what they say on this website alone. Which these people are more open about talking about hair loss than the rest. This is a support group message board not a hobby. I really think it's a waste of time. But thats how I see it from.

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How about "I'm loosing my hair and . . . No wait, I'm lossing my hair and . . . No wait, oh f*** it, I'm bald."

Cassin

Reaction score
I for one welcome our bald overlords.

tnglocutus03.jpg

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
some people are doing everything to hide their hairloss situation ( most of us usually ) and you expect us to buy a fuckin shirt that says hairloss all over it right after people read that lol i guess you know where they going to look and examine :p :oops: :D :roll: