Hair loss with Serioxyl ?

Reaction score
Hi , Im 30 and new on here. I noticed hair loss last year which I don't was it real or in my imagination.

I take pics and see hair loss but when I see the pics again in few weeks I don't notice it.

I started using Serioxyl a about 12 days ago and I have noticed recession since starting it.

Is this normal? I have had burning sensation sometimes with it. Should I stop using it?

Cheers

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
if it hypothetically did cause hair loss, you would not notice in under two weeks. When hair is triggered to enter catagen phase and fall out it sheds a few weeks later, not 12 days. Even when cancer patients get chemotherapy (which is even designed to kill cells such as hair), they won't start losing any hair until about a month in

Your loss is unrelated to the serioxyl. The burning could be from inflammation or other reasons

Reaction score
if it hypothetically did cause hair loss, you would not notice in under two weeks. When hair is triggered to enter catagen phase and fall out it sheds a few weeks later, not 12 days. Even when cancer patients get chemotherapy (which is even designed to kill cells such as hair), they won't start losing any hair until about a month in

Your loss is unrelated to the serioxyl. The burning could be from inflammation or other reasons

Thank you for the reply.. I have noticed loads of tiny vellus hairs where I would say my hair line was which I thought 2 weeks ago. Is this a sign of regrowth or loss ?

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply.. I have noticed loads of tiny vellus hairs where I would say my hair line was which I thought 2 weeks ago. Is this a sign of regrowth or loss ?

you aren't taking anything that could cause regrowth so clearly loss/miniaturization

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope, I take vitiamins biotin 600ug and cod liver oil, Don't think they could cause problems.

Maybe I could post pictures? Might help

if you have male pattern baldness those things won't do anything to stop it, slow it, or reverse it

jazz1

Reaction score
I stopped this crap, it caused my to shed all my healthy hair and thin my scalp!