hair loss

gopithegr8

Reaction score
dear
i am gopi from india . i am using minoxoidil 5 mg for 9 months and finasteride 1 mg for last 2 month, some extermely thick hair is seen , is this a good sign , also the major the problem is that my hairs are still falling when i comb my hair aswell while bathing, is this normal.also i have a bad habit putting my fingers frequently in my hair does it affect

Petchsky

Reaction score
Hi Gopi,

It is normal, you have only been on propecia for two months so expect the shedding to carry on, and click on the blue highlighted word - Shedding To learn more about.

G

gopithegr8 said:
dear
i am gopi from india . i am using minoxoidil 5 mg for 9 months and finasteride 1 mg for last 2 month, some extermely thick hair is seen , is this a good sign , also the major the problem is that my hairs are still falling when i comb my hair aswell while bathing, is this normal.also i have a bad habit putting my fingers frequently in my hair does it affect

gopi

I would be wise to also use Nizoral shampoo 3 times every week.

Ty

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
gopithegr8 said:
dear

It's good to see that you are trying to stop your hairloss. Running your hand's through your hair isn't a bad thing unless you do it every second. Everyone loses hair's everyday, this is normal. The problem with male pattern baldness is when you lose the hair's they grow back smallers or not at all. I suggest you try proscar which is a 5mg version of propecia if your not already doing so. All you have to do is cut it into 5th's with a very very sharp knife and you will save alot of money.