hair max lasercomb for sale

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey dudes!!!!!!!!

I have an older Hairmax lasercomb laying around that I am not using (and i need $$$$$).

It works perfectly fine but there are two issues with it.

It seems there is a small piece of plastic loose inside that you can hear if you shake it and the original adapter has been replaced.

Other than that it works perfectly fine.

I am looking for $125 for it if anyone is interested and I will pay for shipping.

I hope it is not a problem that I am making this post.

Happy hair growing to all!!!!!

ROCK ON!

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
I get a script from medical wellness center and have it filled online

my insurance doesn't cover it so it is expensive as hell, but my mind is peaceful knowing that it is genuine.

it is worth it for me.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
nice, i think im gonna go that route....again sorry to hi-jack this but...what do you pay?
how long have you been using it?
how bad were the sheds? did you ever go visually below baseline?

Again thanks!!!

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
hmm i can't remember the exact amount but it was about 100 bucks for a month supply
:cry:

I am almost at month 5 and yes i am below baseline right now......my crown is now much more thin as is the whole top of my head, but it is still not so bad that I can hide it, the shedding finally stopped though thank god

I am optimistic about dutasteride, I really think that it is going to help me hold on to what I have for some time

It is important to remember that it outperformed finasteride in the trials that they did do for it. The initial shed may be tough but I think it is gonna be well worth it!

By the way.. i noticed an INCREASE in sex drive after making the switch to avodart.