Hair op bangkok

Colin89

Reaction score
I have been losing my hair since I'm 16 and I'm now 22, I can still pull off a decent enough hair style going out but I would like to have a lot more thicker hair on my head and would love a mega session of as many graphs as possible to get a fuller head of hair, has anyone from oz being to Bangkok and had mega sessions done all in one and how much over all in Ozzie dollars did they spend ? I'm worried about this hair loss six years now and I want to get something done because my confidence is ruined .. When I was younger I was much more confident around groups of girls and groups of mates but these days I'm becoming unsocial and would really think surgery could solve my problems .. Any feedback is welcome as I'm looking for as much info as possible thanks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Colin89 said:
I have been losing my hair since I'm 16 and I'm now 22, I can still pull off a decent enough hair style going out but I would like to have a lot more thicker hair on my head and would love a mega session of as many graphs as possible to get a fuller head of hair, has anyone from oz being to Bangkok and had mega sessions done all in one and how much over all in Ozzie dollars did they spend ? I'm worried about this hair loss six years now and I want to get something done because my confidence is ruined .. When I was younger I was much more confident around groups of girls and groups of mates but these days I'm becoming unsocial and would really think surgery could solve my problems .. Any feedback is welcome as I'm looking for as much info as possible thanks

dude if you've been losing hair since you were 16 then your hair loss is pretty aggressive.... you will need a hair transplant every couple of years