hair re-growth question

malsi

Reaction score
hey

I have a receding hair line and I’ve lost some hair on the corners of the front of my head:

Can anyone tell me what I use to regrow the hair I lost?
will Minoxidil work

I already use nizoral 2% and propecia

thanks in advance

Mingebreth

Reaction score
Get a dog or a cat to lick the front of your head where the baldness is attacking. I did this and i grew the whole damn hairline back.The only other thing you could have done was to have your testicles cut off at birth :shock: Seems that the big 3 treatments dont really do much for hairloss at the temples.Thats a well known fact but a hard one to accept im afraid

fallicule

Established Member
Reaction score
You can try minoxidil, it has been approved for hairloss, as I assume you know so this is a silly question. Yes, it can help people grow back hair, even around the temples. Will it help you? Only way to find out is to try it. I wish you luck.

As for Mingebreath's advice I would just like to express a bit of anger and frustration with people going around this site posting false information.
Anyone who has used the search function on this site (or even browsed around for a few minutes as from your question I can tell you have) could tell you that dog saliva, not cat saliva, is an essential catalyst for hair regrowth. Cat saliva will do absolutly nothing for combating your hairloss. Scientists arnt sure why or how this phenomena actually works (they suspect is has to do with hormones released from the animals toungue) but it is, without question, an essential element to ones hairloss regimen. Along with masterbation.

oni

Reaction score
Please don't listen to Mingebreth he is a person from Romford which is in Essex which is in England and don't have a clue what they are talking about
Thats a well known fact but a hard one to accept im afraid
:shock:

And Mingebreth Romford is in Essex not London you sure are from Romford what is it with you people in Romford thinking you are from London. :lol: