Hair Regeneration From Amiya Prasad

Youngbalder

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I found this guy on YouTube and he gives pro+acell treatment which he claims will stop further thinning and make the thin hair grow back thicker.
As I can't tolerate propecia, I really don't see much choice, not to mention I'm only 19. My question is have any of you tried this treatment and if you have, how has it worked?
He has been doing the treatment for over 5 years and if it wasn't working, it would have went out of business would it not?
Not to mention I have found very few reviews and the ones I have found are positive.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
there is not much positive on PRP on this forum...I have seen a few say they had some good results maintaining.

No offense but that DR is way over priced for PRP with Acell.

Search around the site there are tons of negative review on PRP..and a fw good ones..the good ones i read were for Dr Cole and Dr Greico. I have not read anything good on dr Pasard--adn to be honest the little i have read about him on a plastic surgery site i don't think i would trust him and i think he is way overpriced compared to other top NYC Doctors doing PRP and Acell.
You should compare
Dr Bernstein
Dr Carlos Wesley
Dr Robin Unger.

Youngbalder

My Regimen
Reaction score
there is not much positive on PRP on this forum...I have seen a few say they had some good results maintaining.

No offense but that DR is way over priced for PRP with Acell.

Search around the site there are tons of negative review on PRP..and a fw good ones..the good ones i read were for Dr Cole and Dr Greico. I have not read anything good on dr Pasard--adn to be honest the little i have read about him on a plastic surgery site i don't think i would trust him and i think he is way overpriced compared to other top NYC Doctors doing PRP and Acell.
You should compare
Dr Bernstein
Dr Carlos Wesley
Dr Robin Unger.
Yeah but these doctors treatment of acell and prp doesn't last as long as prasad's treatment

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but these doctors treatment of a cell and prp doesn't last as long as prasad's treatment

so he says....not one person on any forum i have come across except obvious advertisements on a plastic surgery site.

Do what you want but please come back with good before/after photos over time.

I think he's full of sh*t to be honest.

Youngbalder

My Regimen
Reaction score
so he says....not one person on any forum i have come across except obvious advertisements on a plastic surgery site.

Do what you want but please come back with good before/after photos over time.

I think he's full of sh*t to be honest.
Alright, I'll take good before and after pics if I do decide to go for it, however I can't right now as I don't have the money
Also, I have seen some posts on the forum the bald truth , and a few people got it and they are saying it worked

DarkVctry

Established Member
Reaction score
I did my Acell/PRP by McGrath on 25 Nov 2016 and he knows of Amiya Prasad is, and he said they both have the same mentor. He said Prasad is good because he knows the proper technique. Many doctors that offer PrP/Acell from what ive researched wasn't using the proper centrifuges and equipment. McGrath says that Prasad is a good one.