hair regrowing?

maloburo

Reaction score
Hi all.

Just a quick question.

I've started to develop sparse black hairs some miniscule, some large and obvious on the front of my scalp where previously there was no hair. In some areas i've had no hair there for a number of years.

What I'd like to know, from those who have had good results from rogain/propecia/nizora/ is, does the regrowth occur much like the reverse of the actual hair loss. ie slowly over time recently lost hair will grow back then hair lost longer ago comes back etc.

thanx for your time.
p.s i forgot to mention/ask. I've also noticed that a lot of my pores (where I'm bald) have become black/dark like blackheads.. i suspect these are budding new hairs. Does this sound right?

seeya

Scuffernoose

Reaction score
that is a good question. can anyone answer this?? i have been on propecia for 11 months with nothing slowing or regrowing that i noticed, and i have been on minoxidil for 1 month. i have noticed alot of shedding at first, but it has halved since the first week or so. my hair grows fast, so im wondering if i do get some regrowth, if it is exactly like reversing the balding process where hairs go from miniture and cycle bigger after a complete cycle. i have been defusely thinning for over a year now, and im wondering if it might take close to that time for hair to perhaps get to its original corse state.