HAIR REGROWTH PICTURES AFTER LATISSE/ANGIOGENESIS

boyinhtown

Reaction score
FOR PICTURES GO TO MY BLOG AND YOU CAN SEE ALL MY NEW PICS

Just took these pictures... the area circled shows some really thick hair follicles... and I can tell you that I haven't had that kind of thickness before in that area.. and as you can see not all the hairs right around those are as thick .. they seem to have grown over the past 2 weeks.......

The red dark patches are from the cryotherapy I performed a few days ago... exposure to cold generates brown adipose tissue formation and angiogenesis...
will keep posting up dated pictures to compare hair growth in areas that went through cryotherapy which reached temperatures of -57 degrees Celsius.. .now thts pretty neat.

I am also putting in zoom images and when I zoomed in I was surprised to see many new follicles that are just coming out.. i mean they are hundreds of them.... Now one could say that this is due to my hair just already being like that... but thts not the case... before I started generic version of latisse (bimatoprost) and my other angiogenesis (blood vessel) promoting topicals... my crowne was not in the best shape.......... lets see how this goes... willl take pictures again in one and two weeks and post them so we can get a better idea......

There are way new hairs coming out than just the patches i circled but this gives you an idea.

and in the zoom image look at the amazing thickness of many of those follicles... it wasn't like that before..

From what I see over the last few months... I can tell I am going in the right direction of gradual hair regrowth......may hair looks way better than last year for example when I felt I could clearly see my baldness...