Hair Regrowth Progress

gunsunkum

Reaction score
Hi!
I am new to this and please excuse if I am re-asking a similiar question. I have had hairloss for quite some time and my thinning is diffused and majorly on the front and crown. I have started on Propecia and Rogain for like 1.5 months and have been using them regualrly. I have also been shedding, not a lot though. At an average 20 hairs per day.
How do I measure the progress?
I notice some small sprouts (donno what to call them) coming off, very tiny. Is that a good sign? Does it mean that the medication is taking effect? If it is not then how long must I wait.

Appreciate your help.

Thanking you,
Santosh

G

what is it to be eh?

gunsunkum or santosh??

hhmmmm??

You measure your progress in 6 months chunks, if your hair is better after 6 months = good, no hair anymore = bad.

jx

Reaction score
how do you even know they are new hairs? maybe im not that far gone yet but i can't tell if there are new hairs comin in.

twmajors

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd recommend taking pictures every three months. I think that is the most objective (and clearest) analysis you can get of your overall progress.
Don't do a daily haircount or anything that'll make you obsess, it'll drive you crazy.
Just pop the pill, use the minoxidil, Nizoral too if you can, and take pictures. If, after a year, those pictures don't shock and please you, then bic your head and f*** it all.
lol