Hair Started to Recede at 24...Stress?

Tristan201

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum. I noticed 2 years ago that my hair was beginning to thin. Since it wasn't too bad, I didn't think much of it. But as I look over pictures from the past two years, I can see it's getting worse. My hair is getting thinner and thinner and I'm losing more above my temples.

My grandfather and Dad are both partially bald, so I have a feeling that it might be part of my genes. As other members have posted, only time will tell.

Question- how much do you think stress plays a part in hair loss? The past two years have been seen a lot of stress ( moved, finished college, got married, was in the army...), and it happens to correspond with my hair thinning.

I'm wondering if I were to remove stress, if that would result in my hair growing back? I know it's a stretch, but just curious if anyone's had any luck or seen anything along those lines...?

rudimentary

Established Member
Reaction score
The type of hair loss you are experiencing has nothing to do with stress. It's Male Pattern Baldness.

I suggest you get on a DHT inhibitor like Finasteride/Dutasteride or Keratene (we're testing it on the alternative treatment forums), a ketaconazole shampoo like Regenepure DR/Revita/Nizoral and Minoxidil.

You caught it early, you can still reverse it.

struggle

Reaction score
The type of hair loss you are experiencing has nothing to do with stress. It's Male Pattern Baldness.

I suggest you get on a DHT inhibitor like Finasteride/Dutasteride or Keratene (we're testing it on the alternative treatment forums), a ketaconazole shampoo like Regenepure DR/Revita/Nizoral and Minoxidil.

You caught it early, you can still reverse it.

why the **** is revita making me lose more hair?

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...-me-lose-hair-****-this?p=1120071#post1120071

I spent 30€ ****ing euros. Should I drop the dose to 2 times a week like nizoral? I dont think keto is good even every other day.

mmmikkke

Reaction score
I suspected stress played a roll in my hair loss as well. My hair got dramatically worse when a lot of stress was suddenly added to my life. It might also be related to the seasons though, because this all started in the fall. Or maybe random. Who knows.