HAIR STIMULATING SERUM - NEW FORMULA

Jacob

Reaction score
Looks interesting..contains that ingred being discussed. But...when I see the reviews being 6-7 months old etc..I thought this was new...??

TNTS

Reaction score
It is new, i have contacted with the "mother company" about this. Shipping cost for USA, Europe, is 20$.

I guess the reviews are fake...

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Always remember, if something really works it will promote itself and in a matter of weeks or months everyone will know about it.

qerqrqwrqwr

Established Member
Reaction score

interesting, about this "argan cell" thing -

I also found another new product with it in

http://www.lef.org/Vitamins-Supplements/Item80153/Anti-Aging-Rejuvenating-Scalp-Serum.html

- - - Updated - - -

Always remember, if something really works it will promote itself and in a matter of weeks or months everyone will know about it.

I agree

however the products with argan cell extracts only came out last month , it's a new technology. it may be useless, it may help, who knows

- - - Updated - - -

Looks interesting..contains that ingred being discussed. But...when I see the reviews being 6-7 months old etc..I thought this was new...??

yes, that is very odd. I think the product by Life extension is better

qerqrqwrqwr

Established Member
Reaction score
does this even do anything

the pictures do not look at all promising , or is that the old formula

F_24061.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

secondly, andalou naturals also make a stem cell product

No, I don't think these products work in general. and they have only been on the market since maybe april 2014 ?? so maybe I am wrong, I don't know

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
If the time between the two images was a long period of time, say 8 years, it would be under my point of view an interesting product for you stop the process

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
More fake than a 3 dollar bill.