hair system wearers UK only

albar05

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys..

im in london and wondering if anyone can give me advice on where to go, how much approx i would be looking at etc.. i am finally on the end of my rope and fed up with spending 30mins everyday to make my hair look medicore when i can just have great hair everyday ... PLEASE help.. i am desperate here..

Thanks Al

jake1980

Established Member
Reaction score
albar05 said:
Hey guys..

im in london and wondering if anyone can give me advice on where to go, how much approx i would be looking at etc.. i am finally on the end of my rope and fed up with spending 30mins everyday to make my hair look medicore when i can just have great hair everyday ... PLEASE help.. i am desperate here..

Thanks Al

this is worth a vist its a hair convention in birmingham go have a look just turn up see if its for u doesnt cost anything

http://www.network54.com/Forum/241571/t ... -+May+2011

machman

Established Member
Reaction score
The BA convention is a great idea if you don't wear and want to see what it is all about.
Plus the fact you will get to meet other wearers.
You might even come away with a new piece!

jake1980

Established Member
Reaction score
machman said:
The BA convention is a great idea if you don't wear and want to see what it is all about.
Plus the fact you will get to meet other wearers.
You might even come away with a new piece!

agree

albar05

Established Member
Reaction score
cheers guys... allittle scared about the thought of wearing a piece.. but my hair is just depressing me now.. and i think i am slowly getting the coourage to maybe do something drastic about it.. at the moment i can conceal with nanofibres etc.. but it nevers looks perfect and its such a waste o f 30mins of my day to look just "ok"!!!
i don;t know.. i am gonna post some pics maybe.. :O)

machman

Established Member
Reaction score
Albar most of us can empithise with you as we've all been there!
The BA convention will give you a good insight and there is no obligation to buy or even any pressure put on you to buy!
As i previously said it will give you a great opportunity to meet other hair wearers who will only gladly give you advice and answer any questions you may have.I hear that Martin,a stylist from Southport,will be there and he is a top guy who will give you great no nonsense advice also!
What have you got to lose?