Hair Tattoos And Cancer Including Brain Cancer

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen @topcat write long-*** posts on other forums explaining how temporary SMP causes cancer.

That's irresponsible. And at the time, those posts will scare some of the newbies who are in desperate need of proven solutions.

This quote above from @WhitePolarBear is correct. I posted dozens and dozens of postings years ago on other forums about disappearing tattoo ink and where it goes. Very different from regular tattoos where the majority of ink stays in place. I posted pictures of lymph nodes infested with tattoo ink from regular tattoos accumulated over years and unfortunately not everyone read it or like @WhitePolarBear they dismissed it and attacked the message including the marketers. One poster Lorenzo and someone that actually works in the hair transplant industry posted his experience to another forum. The lesson to learn is be careful what you read on these forums. Most of the posters are either clueless and many of them are simply marketers. Why are doctors even performing this procedure? Give it some thought using logic. This industry is top heavy in con men.

In my opinion Lorenzo should of had some of the lymph nodes biopsied and if they were clogged with ink he could have pursued a case.

I just wanted to give me experience with SMP which I think can either be coincidence or a fact. I first got SMP in 2012 and was happy with it. Within 3 months I was diagnosed with cancer. I had another session on my back and side during chemo when my hair wasn't there. Didn't even consider they could be related. 1.5 years ago I decided to get a touch up on the front. 3 months later my cancer came back this time also in my brain. Both times it was blood cancer which as I said I am not sure if they are related. During my second chemo I noticed that after 4 years my side and back had not faded at all. I will never know for sure if my SMP caused my cancer and because of it had to have two bone marrow transplants. I would never consider or recommend SMP to anyone.

Last edited: