Hair thinness all over head

knox777

Reaction score
So yeah, think I've pretty much ruined my hair but I've been seeing a dermatologist/trichologist and she reckons its seb derm. However, none of the stuff she has prescribed seems to make a difference. Only other thing I noticed was that using nizoral really thinned my hair out - I don't want to deter anyone from using it but this is the only possible explanation I can think of. Just wondering if anyone had any viewpoints - as I've already spent quite a bit trying to figure out what this is - thinness has occurred all over my head and I have a feeling its not going to go back to normal - it has been like this for around 9 months approx. Any ideas would be much appreciated - thanks. I'm 24/male btw.

Attachments

• IMAG0160_1[1].jpg
    IMAG0160_1[1].jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 198
  • IMAG0161[1].jpg
    IMAG0161[1].jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 199
  • IMAG0157[1].jpg
    IMAG0157[1].jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 213

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If it is indeed all over your head then you could be suffering from a multiple list of other things. One guy here was recently diaognised with alopecia icognita but his hairloss was very abnormal. Your's looks like typical male pattern baldness from the pictures shown. Diffuse thinner.

knox777

Reaction score
If it is indeed all over your head then you could be suffering from a multiple list of other things. One guy here was recently diaognised with alopecia icognita but his hairloss was very abnormal. Your's looks like typical male pattern baldness from the pictures shown. Diffuse thinner.

Cheers man. I went to some derm - he put a microscope on my head and said the sides were fkcd too - but then he started wanting me to buy loads of expensive stuff so i was like................

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well sides and back are considered safe zones as they are used for hair transplants. There is something called DUPA (diffused unpatterned alopecia) which follows typical male pattern baldness areas alongside the thinning of donor areas. My suggestion is to see a hair transplant surgeon and get a better evaluation.