Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow! (READ)

G

I dont know if this has already been posted yet but i found this at bodybuilding.com

http://bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink15.htm

Anyway, over the past few years, and in addition to my usual research into nutrition, training, and other topics, I have also been keeping up with the latest research and products for hair loss. Have I found the absolute cure for hair loss? No, but we're getting damn close!

The Facts and Myths About DHT!
DHT is one of those good guy/bad guy hormones that is sorely misunderstood. For many people, it is NOT something that you want to reduce or eliminate in the body.

http://bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink15.htm

[/quote]

djApolloCreed

Reaction score
Surpringly indepth article! I wonder why he makes absolutely no mention of Propecia though. He talks about how the ideal dosage of finasteride was found to be around 1mg but then goes right back to Proscar, saying you should cut it up. Interesting. He also doesn't seem aware of topical spironolactone, as he only alludes to it as a side effect causing oral treatment as he pines for RU58852etc.

Actually has anyone heard of the above mentioned not yet for sale drug whose name I just massacred? Based on this articles "secret sources" it's going to be f*****g awesome.

G

the reason he only mentions Proscar is that it is a very old article, I read it quite a while ago.

drinkrum

Reaction score
Bodybuilders have been using finasteride in the form of Proscar long before Propecia made its debut. They use it to stop losing their hair when they juice themselves up with testosterone.

Indeed, bodybuilders are a fascinating bunch and not all blockheads. If you talk to some experienced bodybuilders, they are quite knowledgeable about hormones, finasteride, and the related chemical pathways. And yet a lot of them make the conscious decision to take a cocktail of drugs including 'roids, finasteride, estrogen blockers, etc. Go figure.

D.

Hpower

Established Member
Reaction score
I just read the article, is he implying that spironolactone doesnt work?

And since its old, does anybody have more info on RU58841?