hair tranplant doctor 's own Ethics

mca122

Reaction score
how to choose the right hair transplant dr is a very important step , the skill of the doctor , the doctor 's patient result , and the doctor 's ethics , for me the doctor 's ethics is very important , every doctors must have their own failed case before , even for some top hair transplant Doctor like hasson and wong , feller , Dr. Shapiro ,...
so sometime is really hard to choose , i had 3 hair transplant before , both fut and fue , my experience is if you want more than 1000 graft , then fut is a very gd option , some fue doctor may tells you how bad will fut scar is , it is not true , for fue you have to shave all your back to taking the graft , if you just shave a piece , then will end up taking the graft to much in one place , it will thin ur donor side verymuch , with fut the top doctor use trichophytic closure technique , so the scar will less visible , when i had fue transplant in australia , the fue Doctor told me how bad is fut scar , and how worst is will look after , after one year my final result wasn't as gd as he said , may be only 70% grow , left me alots of dot scar at my donor , easy to tell when you lift up ur hair , the procedure takes 9 hours for 500 grafts , but this doctor spend nearly 4 hours doing his own job , what a joke , i was sitting on the chair waiting and waiting , anyway i had other hair transplant in vancouver canada , totally 3200 grafts , the doctor also repair my scar at the back , now already 2 months , my scar is much much improve now , when i first meet him in his clinic , i ask him what does he think between fut and fue ? he said both have a gd and bad , and he explain to me what is the risk for procedure , i think this what i call doctor ethics , the fue doctor in australia tell me how bad the fut is , but the fut doctor in vancouver explain to me how this procedure is , that is the difference , the top doctor doesn't need to step to urgrade themself .

Hiker

Established Member
Reaction score
mca122,

Why did you ever go to that doctor in Australia if you had successful FUT surgery before? I'd like to see you post your results and the photos from before and after the surgery.

I suggest you write a letter to that doctor in Australia and tell him what you thought of the experience and your complaints, whatever they are.

mca122

Reaction score
hi hiker
i live in sydney , i had 3 hair transplant before , first one 2000 graft fut , second one 500 fue , last one 3300 fut , the first two transplant in australia was very bad experience , first fut left me big scar at my back , non grow , second fue thick the hair line abit , but may be only 70% , i just had my third procedure 2 months ago in vancouver , not sure about the grow , but my scar from my first hair transplant had a much improvement , atlease that is very gd starting point so far , i was going send the fue doctor a email regarding this issue , because he claimed himself a first
in the world to develop and perfect single follicular extraction since 1989 , and growing rate is over 95% , but i didn't , the reason is i can't bother to talk to doctor again , the way he treat the paiteint is very upset me , how if you feel the hair transpalnt doctor spend half of times to do somethings else when he was doing the surgery , he takes two hours to punch out 500 grafts , and the rest of time he was ignoring you, come back and do some grafts and dissappear again , paitents spent thousand of dollars and he just let the grafts sitting in the tray waiting and waiting , any way i post the pic just prior my third procedure , the fue doctor only fill grafts in my front hair line .
by the way i try the post my photo to you , but it said the size too big , not over 3
mb , what can i do ?

mca122

Reaction score
took some photo prior to my third hair transplant in vancouver , the doctor took them for me, the below photo was taking just before my third hair transplant , look at the density , that is the look after 2000 fut and 500 fue together from australia , both doctor only fill the grafts in my front hair line , and i wasn't completed bald , only thinning in the front , so guys , how much hairs you think it grows

Attachments

• GetAttachment[1].jpg
    GetAttachment[1].jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 1,446

Hiker

Established Member
Reaction score
You have any before photos and maybe some other photos that show your results?

vqendwcr

Reaction score
mca122 said:
hi hiker
i live in sydney ,...i was going send the fue doctor a email regarding this issue , because he claimed himself a first
in the world to develop and perfect single follicular extraction since 1989 , and growing rate is over 95% , but i didn't , the reason is i can't bother to talk to doctor again , the way he treat the paiteint is very upset me , how if you feel the hair transpalnt doctor spend half of times to do somethings else when he was doing the surgery , he takes two hours to punch out 500 grafts , and the rest of time he was ignoring you, come back and do some grafts and dissappear again , paitents spent thousand of dollars and he just let the grafts sitting in the tray waiting and waiting ...

This sounds like Dr Ray Woods in Sydney http://www.woodstechnique.com.au

I have read a number of complaints about this doctor walking out on patients in the middle of surgery to consult with other patients.

This sounds very unethical for a surgeon.

If he really needs to see other patients, he should consult on NON Surgery days

Read here for similar complaints about Dr Ray Woods mistreating his patients

http://www.ripoffreport.com/plastic-sur ... -65b8e.htm

mca122

Reaction score
now i know i am not the only one experience that with this doctor , very very bad experience for my fue with him , honesty the growing rate wasn't that good as he claim on his web , the donor scar too , anyway it was only my personal experience .