hair transplant 2.5 months ago

pzito

Reaction score
I got a hair transplant about 2.5 months ago, FUE.
Should I still have the tiny inplanted hairs in place or should they have fallen out by now?
I know it can take over a year for everything to fully grow, but i thought these new hairs they inplanted should have fallen out by now....??

s.a.f

Reaction score
The majority should have shed by now, but people are different. Are they growing or just dormant?

pzito

Reaction score
Their still dormant.....
and where they did the extractions, i am getting red bumps, like pimples, they come and go, pop up in new places....I never had those before the surgery. I'm wondering if their ingrown hairs....??

Rwt_Raj

Established Member
Reaction score
pzito said:
I got a hair transplant about 2.5 months ago, FUE.
Should I still have the tiny inplanted hairs in place or should they have fallen out by now?
I know it can take over a year for everything to fully grow, but i thought these new hairs they inplanted should have fallen out by now....??

Have you contacted your doctor? Can you post some pictures? How much hair sheds and what keeps growing straight on differs individually. But if you have non growing hair just stuck there, maybe you should try to wash the area more vigorously. massage the shampoo while taking bath. That should get rid of the non growing hair.