Hair Transplant 29 YO

Ginger Beard 2014

Reaction score
Hi there just said I'd share my story.
My hair had started receding and thinning slightly throughout.
After trying with laser therapy for nearly 2 years with no results at all so I decided to go ahead with a hair transplant.
Through the clinic I was using in Dublin they put me in contact with Dr Nestor Pisano of the Fillhair clinic in Marbella.
After some consultation with him on the phone and sending over photos he decided I should go with 2500 grafts which would be done over 2 days.
On arrival we had a chat about the hairline I wanted and how the procedure would go. I felt very relaxed after this.
We then went into the surgery and got started.
I have to say Dr Pisano and his team of surgeons were excellent throughout the whole procedure making me feel very relaxed, stopping to give a break any time and provided me with food and drinks whenever I needed.
The surgery was 2 8 hour days which flew by due to all the staff being fun as well as professional.
I am very happy with the hairline I have now and can't wait to see the full results.
The fact that the surgery was in Marbella also helped as I had a few days to relax and enjoy some nice weather after the surgery.
I would definitely recommend using the Fillhair clinic for anyone who is considering a transplant.
Dr Pisano also has some videos on you tube showing his results from previous patients so you can see his quality for yourself.