Hair Transplant At Temple Points To Go With Piece

ace234

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I am new to the forum, but am currently 4 months into finasteride at Norwood 2-2.5 with diffuse thinning. To anyone outside of these forums I have a full head of hair, but with a maternal grandfather at NW7 I know that that will not last forever, so at some point I will need to switch over to a piece. Obviously the problem people encounter with wearing systems in the temple recession being unbalanced with the front hairline. Is it possible to get a hair system that come with temple points? Or alternatively to get a hair transplant at the temples to make a hairpiece more realistic? Diffuse thinners are not good hair transplant candidates but I am only talking about the temples to preserve the illusion.

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I am new to the forum, but am currently 4 months into finasteride at Norwood 2-2.5 with diffuse thinning. To anyone outside of these forums I have a full head of hair, but with a maternal grandfather at NW7 I know that that will not last forever, so at some point I will need to switch over to a piece. Obviously the problem people encounter with wearing systems in the temple recession being unbalanced with the front hairline. Is it possible to get a hair system that come with temple points? Or alternatively to get a hair transplant at the temples to make a hairpiece more realistic? Diffuse thinners are not good hair transplant candidates but I am only talking about the temples to preserve the illusion.

U can template your own hair system or if your getting it custom done obviously tell them how you want it, it isn’t a issue