Hair transplant (chest to temples)

TheMirrorOfDreams

Established Member
Reaction score
DSC_0089.jpgI know I am hairy (and alas, not so much where it counts the most), but for once it might actually benefit me.

How many grafts/hairs would you say one could harvest from my chest and the surrounding areas? I would like to fill in my thin temples. My chest hair pretty much matches the hair on my head.

What clinics/which doctors/surgeons offer this kind of service? Any you know of by chance?

How much would such a surgery cost? Is it even possible?

My thanks!

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dude holy **** you gorillas lmao
i thought you were young?
Doesn't sound like a bad idea, though im pretty sure a body hair transplant will cost much more than a normal hair transplant. M
I thought your previous hair transplant still hasn't come in fully? I would just wait.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Yes chest and/or beard hair are generally viable alternatives to donor hair. There are several surgeons who perform bht. I have not personally researched which one(s) are the most superior or experienced, so I am a little reluctant to recommend one. One in particular is Dr. Cole and if I recall he has office(s) on the east coast of U.S.A.. Please take your time with your own thorough research and screen several at your own convenience. Btw, if it helps to comment; you do not exhibit what is considered to be overly excessive body/chest hair. I also prefer to be less hairy myself, but like you say this biological phenomenom may prove to be to our advantage. All the best.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes chest and/or beard hair are viable alternative to donor hair. Their are several surgeons who perform bht. I have not personally researched which one(s) are the most superior and experienced so I am reluctant to recommend one. One in particular is Dr. Cole and if I recall he has office(s) on the east coast of U.S.A.. Please take your time with your own thorough research and screen several at your own convenience. Btw, if it helps to comment; you do not exhibit what is considered to be overly excessive body/chest hair. I also prefer to be less hairy myself, but like you say this biological phenomenom may prove to be to our advantage. All the best.

TheMirrorOfDreams

Established Member
Reaction score
dude holy **** you gorillas lmao
i thought you were young?
Doesn't sound like a bad idea, though im pretty sure a body hair transplant will cost much more than a normal hair transplant. M
I thought your previous hair transplant still hasn't come in fully? I would just wait.
Yes, I am young. Only 20, but much too hairy. But at least I now can use all that excess hair for something usefull. My doctor didn't really transplant any hair to the temples, hence I thought I may as well use my body hair, since there is no other use for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes chest and/or beard hair are generally viable alternatives to donor hair. There are several surgeons who perform bht. I have not personally researched which one(s) are the most superior or experienced, so I am a little reluctant to recommend one. One in particular is Dr. Cole and if I recall he has office(s) on the east coast of U.S.A.. Please take your time with your own thorough research and screen several at your own convenience. Btw, if it helps to comment; you do not exhibit what is considered to be overly excessive body/chest hair. I also prefer to be less hairy myself, but like you say this biological phenomenom may prove to be to our advantage. All the best.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes chest and/or beard hair are viable alternative to donor hair. Their are several surgeons who perform bht. I have not personally researched which one(s) are the most superior and experienced so I am reluctant to recommend one. One in particular is Dr. Cole and if I recall he has office(s) on the east coast of U.S.A.. Please take your time with your own thorough research and screen several at your own convenience. Btw, if it helps to comment; you do not exhibit what is considered to be overly excessive body/chest hair. I also prefer to be less hairy myself, but like you say this biological phenomenom may prove to be to our advantage. All the best.
Thank you for the information.