Hair Transplant Failure After 12 Months Post Op

Hannanmasood

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had FUT surgery around 16 months ago with 2400 grafts.
In all these months my growth seems to be normal until now I have experienced some grafts loss with crust/scab(my skin is very dry and it seems dead cells to me maybe i am wrong)whenever I use comb or dry my hair with towel aggresively and there are more crust growing or maybe more dead skin I was hoping maybe someone can help me out as my clinic is in other country and they are not replying to any of my e-mails.
Sorry for my bad english as it is not my first language.
Thank you

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I had FUT surgery around 16 months ago with 2400 grafts.
In all these months my growth seems to be normal until now I have experienced some grafts loss with crust/scab(my skin is very dry and it seems dead cells to me maybe i am wrong)whenever I use comb or dry my hair with towel aggresively and there are more crust growing or maybe more dead skin I was hoping maybe someone can help me out as my clinic is in other country and they are not replying to any of my e-mails.
Sorry for my bad english as it is not my first language.
Thank you
I don't think that could happen after 16 months. Can you show some photos?

Hannanmasood

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think that could happen after 16 months. Can you show some photos?
Well I dont have right now it losses when i comb aggressively with scab which includes 6-7 hairs in it which appear to be grafts to me.(like 5-6 scabs/ rough skin)

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Well I dont have right now it losses when i comb aggressively with scab which includes 6-7 hairs in it which appear to be grafts to me.(like 5-6 scabs/ rough skin)
Sounds like you might have seborrheic dermatitis or dandruff. You might want to use some shampoos that help with that.

Hannanmasood

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like you might have seborrheic dermatitis or dandruff. You might want to use some shampoos that help with that.
So you are saying its nothing related to grafts well I have being using nizoral shampoo since year maybe I should change shampoo or anything else you suggest
And Thank you so much you have been great help

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
So you are saying its nothing related to grafts well I have being using nizoral shampoo since year maybe I should change shampoo or anything else you suggest
And Thank you so much you have been great help
I would consult with the doctor who did your transplant. He still is your doctor even if you don't get more work done from him. If you post photos I am sure someone might give you some insight here.