hair transplant In Norway. Recommended Me 800-1000 Grafts? Would You Do It?

Mrpositive

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

I have been in contact with a clinic here in Norway. I can't find to many references from the clinic, as it's pretty new (2014).

My concern is that they recommended only 800-1000 grafts, which seems pretty useless/little for me?
Would you do it? They charge 4500 USD for this. I don't think I'll be satisfied with only 1000 grafts, as it seems abit too little? I don't know - but from others I've seen and read about, they r doing like 2000 +++ grafts. What do you guys think? Will it be pretty useless with that little grafts? Or does it seem reasonable? I wanna cover the templates and abit thicker in the front. The crown is fine and I've been on finasteride for 1 year. I'm 25 yo.

Attachments

• IMG_1992.JPG
    IMG_1992.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 529
  • IMG_1991.JPG
    IMG_1991.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 631

resu

Reaction score
You're pretty much setting for major trouble, just go to Belgium or Turkey if you wanna risk your luck.

Mrpositive

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're pretty much setting for major trouble, just go to Belgium or Turkey if you wanna risk your luck.
Thanks for replying. Due to no references or the fact that they only recommend 1200 grafts? Appreciate all answers, thanks!

resu

Reaction score
Thanks for replying. Due to no references or the fact that they only recommend 1200 grafts? Appreciate all answers, thanks!

It's obvious given the high cost plus low graft count that they're more interested in the money than the client's success.

Mrpositive

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's obvious given the high cost plus low graft count that they're more interested in the money than the client's success.
I got that feeling too, when talking to one of their consultant on the phone. Thanks - Ill search in Belgium/Spain/Turkey.

Pequod

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That's good you're on finasteride, I would say 2000 is closer to getting the result you want, maybe even a little more as you need a new hairline.

Mrpositive

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's good you're on finasteride, I would say 2000 is closer to getting the result you want, maybe even a little more as you need a new hairline.
I sent a mail to Dr hakan ********* and he recommended 4000grafts. Smh at norwegian hair transplant...

dunno

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah dont do it, being from Norway ive done done some research on the clinics myself. Ive yet to see one case of a sucessful result. I myself am heading to turkey to get a 3k graft fue done during the summer.

Pequod

Experienced Member
Reaction score
4000 looks like too much from the photos to me. 3000 maybe. It depends on what the new hairline is and how dense they pack the grafts. I would send the pics to a couple other surgeons.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah dont do it, being from Norway ive done done some research on the clinics myself. Ive yet to see one case of a sucessful result. I myself am heading to turkey to get a 3k graft fue done during the summer.

Which surgeon?