Hair transplant in pittsburgh

KP211

Established Member
Reaction score
does anyone know of any good hair transplant surgeons in pittsburgh ? there is dr brady,bosely and nuhart hair clinic who offer neo grafts.nuhart has a a+ rating with the better business bureau. Has anyone had any experience with nuhart? thanks

KP211

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks I appreciate the response actually I been considering a hair transplant for a long time. I agree i will travel for the best. I just was hoping someone may have had a good experience with someone local.Who did you have your hair transplant with and were you happy with your results? I dont want to do a strip hair transplant due to the scar it would leave, I like to keep my hair short on the back and sides. I was thinking sometime in march to do a hair transplant in the meantime I will be doing alot of research on it.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Dudemon is spot on. The fact that you were seriously asking about these places shows that you are in desperate need of even the most basic hair transplant education. Choosing a surgeon based on location is asking to be butchered I should know I made that mistake myself.

jccidol

Reaction score
I just found this post, I know it's long after it was originally made, but read my post entitled "Didn't fully regrow" I had mine done at NuHart in Pittsburgh with Dr. Boles and you can read my not so good experience.

KP211

Established Member
Reaction score
yea I considered nuhart a while back glad I didnt go there I did more research and found out they had a lot of unhappy customers. Its a stressfull process in choosing a Doctor, after all my research a choose dr cole I had fue done and was happy with him my donor area turned out great cant notice any scarring and I wear my hair short now im just waiting to see how my recipient area grows in only a month in a half out of surgery. Carlcounts why did you go back to the same Doctor for 3 hair transplants if you were not happy with the first one?

Hiker

Established Member
Reaction score
I would rather be bald than let Dr. Brandy touch me. If you need a transplant, you travel to a good clinic, rather than go someplace convenient.

KP211

Established Member
Reaction score
did he at least offer you a refund, I would want to kick his ***, and also you should tell your story on every hairloss web site

zackb

Reaction score
Dr, Brandy did my first 2 small transplants of a few hundred each and I got a huge streteched scar from the second one that has plagued me forever. Brandy is probably much worse than even Bosely. He is a f'n butcher.