Hair transplant results

DHI Client 2011

Reaction score
My experience of hairloss and the best solution for me… DHI.

It is only when you experience something as dramatic as hairloss that you can really say how it makes you feel inside and you realise the impact it has on you.

Some people seem to handle it better than others.

This is my experience of it…
- You worry as you you begin to notice the gradual loss of you hairline and the volume of your hair thinning.
- the Psychological & Physiological effects.
- It makes you look older and therefore you feel older.
- I think you don't look as healthy
- You feel less attractive.
- Your confidence takes a body blow
- it affects your social interactivity.
- I personally feel that it even affects finding work and therefore financial success
- It can basically affect everything you do.

It doesn't matter what anybody else says, you are your own person and you can only deal with how something makes you feel in your own way. We are all different. In my opinion, nobody else is qualified to tell you how you should feel about your hairloss… only you can know.

As my own hairloss progressed I started to think of how I could change it and had been thinking about hair restoration as an option.

I researched many different types of treatments:
- Medications like Minoxidil and Propecia. Natural medications, diets, vitamins and so on.
- different graft/implantation techniques of hair restoration - Strip, FUE etc.
- Tattooed hairline for the shaven look.

As I researched I found the amount of celebrities, sports personalities and even politicians who have also had their hair restored. It's absolutely huge.

I eventually landed on the DHI website. Direct hair implantation - I was really intrigued.

The more I read about them the more I was convinced that there technique was the best but naturally I had some concerns.

These are the things that I wanted to find out:
- What solution am I going to try - if any?
- Cost?
- Will it work - Will it look natural?
- Does it hurt?
- Will I scare?
- How many sessions will I need?
- What will be the result?

- What will people say?
- Will it have a negative impact on my life rather than a positive one?

- Is the company reputable?
- In the UK we are told never to travel abroad for treatments - it's always on TV. You hear the horror stories.
- Do they use real doctors?
- Are they qualified?
- What accreditations or certificates does the company hold

I considered all of the above points, and all I felt DHI ticked all of the boxes.

After their expert advice and some consultation we agreed that my sessions were to be in The VIP Clinic of Lavrio, just outside of Athens in Greece. I went for a 2 day procedure.

All sorts of things went through my mind in the lead up to the treatment and if I'm honest, when the time came, my thoughts were mostly worry and stress and the future implications of what I was about to do.

This soon began to change when I arrived. The DHI team were extremely professional. They took very good care of me on during my entire stay.

On day 1 of the procedure I was quite anxious but their team put me at ease right away. They were brilliant. As the treatment began and during the whole procedure, there was no pain. I was very comfortable the whole time. In fact I fell asleep a number of times relaxing to the sound of the ocean outside and watching the ships sail into port. They were continually asking how I was feeling (because you are awake). We even joked and chatted during the treatment, it was all very relaxed.

First they extracted the hair from what is called the donor area. Apparently i was very lucky and had a really good donor area from which they could take the hair needed. We stopped and had some lunch, then after lunch the the implantation began. Day 2 was exactly the same.

I couldn't fault the team in any way… My surgeons were what they call 'masters' and I could see why. They are extremely knowledgeable and highly skilled.

Trust me when i say this… in my opinion and after my experience, to me they are the best company for hair restoration in the world without a doubt in my mind, you shouldn't go past DHI - The technique is miles ahead.

All I can give you is my experience and mine was faultless.

If you are thinking about hair restoration as an option accept no substitutes - this company is the real deal.

I'm looking forward to seeing my result take shape.

Out of this, I hope the people who are considering hair restoration can make the right choice for their treatment.

Thanks DHI
:bravo:

DHI Client 2011

Reaction score
Hi - It's my first time on any hairloss forum. I just had such a positive experience of my procedure, I wanted to share it.

Thought that's what these forums are all about… sharing.

DHI Client 2011

Reaction score
Here are some pics for everyone. thanks and feel free to ask me any questions about my experience.

No bullys or aggressive people please… life is too short!

Attachments

• 5daysafter1.jpg
    5daysafter1.jpg
    323.1 KB · Views: 184
  • 5daysafter2.jpg
    5daysafter2.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 163
  • 5daysafter3.jpg
    5daysafter3.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 151
  • 5daysafter4.jpg
    5daysafter4.jpg
    313.3 KB · Views: 171

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
:whistle: :spam:

DHI Client 2011

Reaction score
Shma said:
:whistle: :spam:

I am entitled to express my opinion of my experience.

I came back from my treatment on a high and wanted to share it. Didn't mean for it to be misconstrued

I am new on the forum and want to share my post op photos etc

What's yours please?