HAIR TRANSPLANT SUCCESS REAL!?!?!

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, not my story, but I came across this story on Youtube.
This guy was a NW4/5 for sure, yet after a hair transplant he's a NW1!:wow::wow::notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

I don't BELIEVE IT! Take a look!
[video=youtube;sKH0JHnBlKk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKH0JHnBlKk[/video]

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Diffused thin, covered in hair fibers... sorry to burst your bubble transam, but we can't tell anything from this video.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah Buckthorn, figured

You figured that I am negative, or figured that the video didn't reveal everything? I try not to be negative, but apologize if I have come across that way. The thing is, it is impossible to go from bald to NW1 with a transplant. That being said, his hair looks good. I am hoping that I myself will get a big transplant one day, and rock the diffused look. I don't care. Everyone around me will be bald anyways, I am almost 34. Just something to frame the face is nice.

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Either he has mistaken the meaning of hair transplant for getting a new hairpiece... I'm calling shenanigans, he mentions in the video that his "transplant" alone cost $2,000 and $186-$400 per month for the rest of his life. No idea what the 186-400 go towards wig maintence? Maybe someone with a system can elaborate.

Anyways looking at his instagram

Posted 2/3 weeks ago no idea he says 3 weeks on his youtube video, but it says 2 weeks here.

6A9zEF8.png

This was the following pic on his instagram

So not only was he able to fill in his horseshoe for $2k, but was able to magically grow it out as well

W2aI0a4.png

flelv93.png

1NCOYcV.png

I think its either of these two

Killed somebody and got a full scalp transplant
He yielded an ungodly amount of donor hair and was able to densely pack his scalp while simultaneously being able to grow it extraordinarily fast

pretty sure its a hair system though

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You figured that I am negative, or figured that the video didn't reveal everything? I try not to be negative, but apologize if I have come across that way. The thing is, it is impossible to go from bald to NW1 with a transplant. That being said, his hair looks good. I am hoping that I myself will get a big transplant one day, and rock the diffused look. I don't care. Everyone around me will be bald anyways, I am almost 34. Just something to frame the face is nice.
No Buck, I meant "figured" as in you're correct. It's probably fake.
That's why I posted this video, I thought it was too good to be true to go from slick bald to NW1.

- - - Updated - - -

MY GOODNESS!
I didn't even realize how fast he grew his hair back!
He was slick bald only 3 weeks ago!?!?!? Damn, his genes are AMAZING
LMFAOOOOO

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys, its 1000% hairpiece, look at the hairline. He probably dont want to admit it, so he wrote he got hair transplant.

PS: He should go for estrogen and spironolactone route, he doesnt seem to look and act like man anyway. I would guess he got some hormones, he looks very feminine

molybdenum

Reaction score
I had a really hard time watching that. Men who act "fabulous" make me cringe.

Definitely a hair system though.

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
I watched his other videos, hes apparently girl in a man body, but not full transgender yet. Its not transplant, he shows how he attaches his hairpieces (he uses several smaller pieces with which he fills his bald head,weird) in other videos. Dont know why the video its called transplant.

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to the guy for doing something about it and feeling good about himself.