Hair Transplant Surgens In England Ideally The South ?

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
as above I’m very interested in a hair transplant but I want to know I’m going somewhere good so I’m after advice , i would like the option of finance aswell if possible , I live in Kent and I’m 32 years old and suffer from male pattern baldness, I have had scalp micropigmentation / and I used to wear a hair system both gave me good results but I defiantly want a transplant thanks in advance

codswallop

My Regimen
Reaction score
From my research its best to extend your horizons beyond the UK, to mainland Europe & Turkey. UK is rubbish for hair transplants at the moment. :|

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From my research its best to extend your horizons beyond the UK, to mainland Europe & Turkey. UK is rubbish for hair transplants at the moment. :|

Thanks where and with who do u know if finance is still a option if not it’s no biggie I’m just curious?

codswallop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Turkey and Belgium seem to be the only places that are both affordable and decent. Have a look around this forum (and others) for different surgeons... I'm not very clued up about them. I made my mind up early on (Erdogan) since he seemed to be the kind of guy you can't go wrong with.

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Turkey and Belgium seem to be the only places that are both affordable and decent. Have a look around this forum (and others) for different surgeons... I'm not very clued up about them. I made my mind up early on (Erdogan) since he seemed to be the kind of guy you can't go wrong with.

Do u have a little no to his details?