Hair Transplantation And Keeping Yourself Safe Long Term.

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair transplantation and keeping yourself safe long term.

In order to help keep you safe long term if you are considering hair transplantation you absolutely must see work in person. At a minimum at least a dozen or so and at least 50% of those patients need to have been a NW6 with before pictures for verification. It is only then that you can truly understand the limitations of hair transplantation. We are constantly reading posts by young men coming back to the forums that can’t understand why the work does not look right to them when they look in the mirror. Those working the forums consistently tell them it looks fine to them and you will never achieve your original density. But what exactly does that mean “never achieve original density”…………….this is why you need to actually see it all in person because not achieving original density is not as accurate as not achieving original density when butted up against hair that is full density which looks a little odd.............kind of a mismatch that stands out and draws attention from those around you.

Very often hair transplantation can be like a pee stain on one’s pant leg. People will look but they are not going to say anything. For several reasons like maybe they feel bad for you, maybe they are embarrassed for you, or maybe they simply don’t know what to say. Very often no words are needed as it’s the stares that bring home reality for many of those hair transplant patients and they now realize they have a very big problem for which there might not be a solution.

This is why when you come online you see all this back and forth attacking of posters. It all becomes a bit of a game so understand what you are looking at and see people in person if you really feel you have no other option but surgery. Of course many think they have it all figured out but more often then not they don't.

Pictures and video are basically useless and do not depict reality.............seeing it all in person is reality.

pee stain 2.jpg

Last edited:

shookwun

Reaction score
Hair transplantation and keeping yourself safe long term.

In order to help keep you safe long term if you are considering hair transplantation you absolutely must see work in person. At a minimum at least a dozen or so and at least 50% of those patients need to have been a NW6 with before pictures for verification. It is only then that you can truly understand the limitations of hair transplantation. We are constantly reading posts by young men coming back to the forums that can’t understand why the work does not look right to them when they look in the mirror. Those working the forums consistently tell them it looks fine to them and you will never achieve your original density. But what exactly does that mean “never achieve original density”…………….this is why you need to actually see it all in person because not achieving original density is not as accurate as not achieving original density when butted up against hair that is full density which looks a little odd.............kind of a mismatch that stands out and draws attention from those around you.

Very often hair transplantation can be like a pee stain on one’s pant leg. People will look but they are not going to say anything. For several reasons like maybe they feel bad for you, maybe they are embarrassed for you, or maybe they simply don’t know what to say. Very often no words are needed as it’s the stares that bring home reality for many of those hair transplant patients and they now realize they have a very big problem for which there might not be a solution.

This is why when you come online you see all this back and forth attacking of posters. It all becomes a bit of a game so understand what you are looking at and see people in person if you really feel you have no other option but surgery. Of course many think they have it all figured out but more often then not they don't.

Pictures and video are basically useless and do not depict reality.............seeing it all in person is reality.

View attachment 61763
Most people think they it's a 1 done type procedure, but become disappointed short after.

He'll, I thought one would be enough for my hairline but then realised I still looked bald under natural sun light.

They will claim natural sun light is not accurate, but how is that the case? Which is what happened to me. Despite transplanting my entire frontal third, I could still see right through the hairline to the parietal part of the scalp. Even before hand, I could see the difference between my forelock. It's as though i had hair but still had a nw3

Expect to need additional work after or sh9rtly after. It's rare to meet anyone who's satisfied after one transplant.