Hair weights

Deaner

Reaction score
This may have been asked already, but where are the numbers on how much hair weights improved while taking finasteride? And more importantly, what percentage of the hair (if mentioned) saw this hair weight gain? Every time I look @ my hair, I realize it's not so much that my hair has disappeared, but some of it's just so damn fine (and not fine as in awesome, but fine as in cosmetically insignificant). Just wondering really if finasteride is better @ restoring hair weights than it is @ restoring pretty much entirely lost hairs.

later!

G

Deaner

I looked at your regime and saw you are using minoxidil 2 or 3 times a week as opposed to the recommended 14 times.

We all know that stopping minoxidil can cause you to loose hair, I have always wondered how long you would have to stop for before there is a negative reaction?

You could read your regime as minoxidil stopped for 3 days twice a week.

I am probably wrong, but just wondering?

Bone Daddy

Established Member
Reaction score
I thought he was just posting about growing temple hair back a few days ago?

Deaner

Reaction score
tynan, I don't even use minoxidil bud. It says Nizoral 2-3x a week in my regimen. And I am growing back temple hair, don't be jealous :)

Bismarck

Reaction score
tynanW said:
Deaner baby, don't listen to the bad boys.

Yep. Deaner was the only one reporting his current status after every single propecia pill. He saw the first results in his temples after two weeks of use.

drinkrum

Reaction score
Deaner said:
This may have been asked already, but where are the numbers on how much hair weights improved while taking finasteride? And more importantly, what percentage of the hair (if mentioned) saw this hair weight gain? Every time I look @ my hair, I realize it's not so much that my hair has disappeared, but some of it's just so damn fine (and not fine as in awesome, but fine as in cosmetically insignificant). Just wondering really if finasteride is better @ restoring hair weights than it is @ restoring pretty much entirely lost hairs.

later!

http://www.propecia.com/finasteride/pro ... reases.jsp
http://www.msd-korea.com/pdf/slidekits/ ... Weight.pdf

D.

Bone Daddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Bismarck said:
tynanW said:
Deaner baby, don't listen to the bad boys.

Yep. Deaner was the only one reporting his current status after every single propecia pill. He saw the first results in his temples after two weeks of use.

Now that's in-depth coverage.. bad pun intended, of course.

G

sorry deaner, just looked at your profile, there ain't no minoxidil there for sure!

by the way, how's your hair line coming on since the last post?

Ty

G

Hey deaner, so how is your hair now? Are you seeing results since the last time you analyzed your hair an hour ago? Or did you suddenly shed a shitload and is it growing back as we speak? :roll:

Man, just kick back and quit analyzing your head, or you're just going to end up driving yourself crazy. Plus you will continue to make updates after every single propecia pill.

And the answer to your question is in the link that Drinkrum provided.

helpmefindmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
And I thought this thread was going to be about some scam where you attach small weights to your hair.

G

has anyone here tried attaching small weights to their hair?

just a thought

Ty

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
tynanW said:
has anyone here tried attaching small weights to their hair?

just a thought

Ty

Im curling 15 pounds right now, i just sprayed my hair with creatine in hopes of some more mass. We will see, next month is the world tournament for hair lifting. Got to go practice.......and 1 2 3 4 5 6..........ah...7777777..burn burn burn.....88888888.......9....