Hairfarmers 1 month update

HairFarmer

Established Member
Reaction score
Well folks,

I joined this site a wee while back with full intentions of regrowing and maintaining my head of hair. I started using minoxidil on August 16th and just got back from the doctors today with a 3 month supply of finasteride.

The minoxidil has had a positive role in helping darken and regow hair in a few areas. My doctor kindly commented on the fine, new hairs he noticed growing on the top of the head. I think this is a great start considering I only started using the treament 1 month ago.

Today i added finasteride as an internal method to lower the levels of DHT circulating throughout my system. I'm excited to see how this helps the treament along as he has noticed positive results from his other patients. I only hope that these known side effects come fast and leave fast. Or not even hit in the first place.

I will keep all of you posted with some pictures and updates.

CHeers

G

good news, took me more like 3-4 months before I noticed anything.

I only hope that these known side effects come fast and leave fast. Or not even hit in the first place.

The figures for side effects are very low, why do you worry about them?

HairFarmer

Established Member
Reaction score
You're right..

I'm not usually known to worry about anything...other than bills or suprise expenses from time to time.

I'm happy to see such early results as I really jumped on the situation before any real bald spots appeared.

p.s.

You got your avatar back!? Is the upload feature fixed?

HairFarmer

Established Member
Reaction score
rofl (nice avatar)

I have confidence that I will be just fine.

Let the games begin :D