HairGenesis...a solution?

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!!!
Have on of you ever heard about this? HairGenesisâ„¢botanically-derived DHT Blockers - Hair Vitamins they say that is better than propecia and it's natural.I don't know what to say but the thoughts that u have to take some pills daily in fact some drugs really freaks me out!!!It should be anything else...to improve this situation.

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
I wouldn't touch their products with a ten-foot barge-pole.

There's a segment on Hairgenesis about 5 minutes into this video: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=viUrUdSrzKA - clearly a trustworthy bunch of people.

As the video makes clear, all the claims of success are based on a ten-man study - you'd have to be nuts to hand over your money based on that.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Slartibartfast said:
As the video makes clear, all the claims of success are based on a ten-man study - you'd have to be nuts to hand over your money based on that.

I think the best advice is to take anything Geno Marcovici says with a grain or two of salt. Having said that, I will publicly acknowledge that the one thing I _do_ agree with him about is his remarkably good taste in women! :)

powersam

Reaction score
Bryan said:
Slartibartfast said:

I think the best advice is to take anything Geno Marcovici says with a grain or two of salt. Having said that, I will publicly acknowledge that the one thing I _do_ agree with him about is his remarkably good taste in women! :)

So he also takes pictures of Hilary with him to the bathroom for 'special' time?