HairGlo Shampoo, inputs??

90kids

Reaction score
so i have been on this shampoo for about 1 month now, i see some difference on my hairline, I can see little hairs coming along my hairline and my temples but how do i make these hairs thick???
my regimen
Propecia( for bout 6 months now)
herbal Hairglo shampoo (contains: cayenne pepper, seed oil, saw palmetto, green tea, aloe vera, shea butter)
i havent seen these hairs since the shampoo..
what should i add to my regimen?( no nizoral, really fries my hair especially when i have a jew/afro curly hair.
Any1 have experience with this shampoo?

Also, since i have been on propecia, i dont have any physical side effects but as of a few weeks, I have felt a bit tired, shy??, anxious and nervous and stuff, it almost as if my personality has started to change and my friends are pointing this out. Is this normal or wtf??

spiveslude

Reaction score
If I can offer my insight? Your tired and shy because you are thinking about hairloss to much and maybe missing out on some sleep? your shy because you dont want people to know that your on drugs for losing hair? Suck it up, slap your self in the face, run a mile, do 20 pushups and yell obscenities at the first random girl you see and you will feel much better. Do this 2 times a day for at least 7 months to make sure your a good responder. hahaha. This isnt a troll post either, Im losing my hair. ITS ALL GOOD MAN! That shampoo is good though?