hairline hair transplant

jimjohn

Established Member
Reaction score
so i had a consultation with a hair transplant surgeon and he recommended that I not get the hairline transplanted, and just accept a mature hairline and get the front transplanted. is it true that its a lot harder to have an undetectable hairline hair transplant? is there anyone here whos got a transplant done on the hairline, and just wondering how it went? thanks!

Petchsky

Reaction score
Where did you go for a consultation? Yes in some circumstances a mature hairline is recommended, depends on your situation.

Rwt_Raj

Established Member
Reaction score
jimjohn said:
so i had a consultation with a hair transplant surgeon and he recommended that I not get the hairline transplanted, and just accept a mature hairline and get the front transplanted. is it true that its a lot harder to have an undetectable hairline hair transplant? is there anyone here whos got a transplant done on the hairline, and just wondering how it went? thanks!
I had my hairline done as probably many others have had too. Did the doctor give any reason for mature hairline? How bald are you? any pix?