Hairline regimen success?

bobo

Reaction score
Is anyone having much success on treating their hairlines? If so, what are you using? My hair has been falling out 2x faster than it ever has, and people can finally notice my hairloss..... I'm a little worried.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Doing pretty good on my hairline using finasteride/min/nizoral

G

Also doing pretty good on my hairline using finasteride/min/nizoral, nothing amazing but going in the right direction, no sheds.

HairFarmer

Established Member
Reaction score
My gf actually commented on the dome yesterday noting that she can clearly see my hair getting thicker. I'm on the big 3 as well.

The front seems to be attracting a lot of vellous hair which would look awesome if it actually changed thick & dark

RogerS

Reaction score
This was my main issue as well.. I've used Rogaine 5% for 2 years with no real results, however it didn't get worse in that period.. I've cut back to using Nizoral, Tricomin shampoo, Crinagen & Green tea pills yet would like to ad something else, possibly one of the Xandrox products..

So far, I'm doing alright, yet would like to see some more results..

Roger

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Add 5-10mls dmso (80% dmso 20% aloe) to your minoxidil, 3000mg MSM and 3000mg L-arginine and a massive health risk.

People on HLH anyway are reporting exceptional results with this combo...

G

Red Rose said:
Add 5-10mls dmso (80% dmso 20% aloe) to your minoxidil, 3000mg MSM and 3000mg L-arginine and a massive health risk.

People on HLH anyway are reporting exceptional results with this combo...

I once tried topical L-Arginnie, I mixed it up with spring water and a little moisturiser, it was like pouring fr*@cking acid on my head :freaked:

No joke, I had to literally sprint to the bathroom and plunge my poor head into cold water.

strange thing was I later rub a small amount onto my arm, nothing, but a tiny dab on my head really burnt again.......???

beware!