Hairline restoration transplant - I'm confused

Pall

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I had hairline restoration transplant but I think they had gone very down on my hairline and my forehead..

It's 10'th day after transplant.

I see that hairline still pinky and dark.. Does not heal fast..

I didn't like the hairline they transplanted so I shaved a little to go up close to my old hairline and it seemed better now.

Will it be good or bad after 1 month or longer??

I can't face with people everyone notices.. :S 2 people asked if I had hair transplant.

I'm in a very bad mood, I'm talking to my self what I've done... take deep breath and walk alone thats really hell.. I would give 6000€ to reverse the operation and to go to my old look if I had a chance..

I need your opinions please help me..

29266948.jpg

67719051.jpg

ht1z.jpg

33796582.jpg

ht3m.jpg

ht4z.jpg

Shift

Established Member
Reaction score
I think you are fine.May be they got very down on the teples.
In my hair transplant I insisted not to cover the tempels too down because a hairline changes through the years and get a natural "mature hairline look".

Sparky4444

Reaction score
I wouldn't worry...it will take months before this thing sorts itself out...I think it looks good and you have nothing to worry about...just be patient!!

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't worry...it will take months before this thing sorts itself out...I think it looks good and you have nothing to worry about...just be patient!!

Pall

Established Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your help and replies. Anyone notices that I had hair transplant. People ask me if I had hair transplant. I chose to walk from shortcuts instead of roads, stay away from people. Because in daylight everyone ask me that question. I feel comfortable only at night. My hair is thing and nice but the transplanted hair looks as tick and black as a beard or a mustache. What will happen in timeline? Does that dark and strong beard looking like hairs will become thinner or lighter in colour?

hair transplant is done in Istanbul. I can help you if you want any hair transplant.

Pall

Established Member
Reaction score
At 10 days post op things may still look obvious so going out and interacting with people at this stage is not the best thing to do. By day 14 all scabs should be off so signs os surgery should be fading. Timeline wise your hair transplant will shed from now onwards and in one month approximately you will look like you did pre op.

I'm in the 16'th day now but no sheds yet. I'm trying to stay calm and wait.. Also it's very clear that all hairs are transplanted with needles I mean it's like needle holes on the scalp under each transplanted hair. I wish this also fades away in time.

I'm obsessed with beard looking strong and dark hairs on my hairline right now. The shock shedding on 1 month will make me happy I think..