Hairlines. Who's the best? I may need some more work.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
The hairline that Feller gave me is not what I would have expected by now. If anyone wants me to elaborate they can PM me. If things don't improve I may need a Doctor who does great work with hairlines. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Edit: I really chopped the sh*t out of my original post lol. Didn't intent to cause that much harm, I'll keep those interested updated, and if it turns out well I promise I'll make up for any damage I'd caused.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Ignore my pm, did you get FUE or strip? and can you post some photos? i know you did post some in the shedding forum, but if you could link them to here it would be good.

And Ron Shipiro, best hairlines i've seen.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't have any post op photos as of yet. The other photos were pre op just to show the areas where I was shedding. I'll make an attempt to take some pics soon. The only reasons I haven't since is that on camera the grafts don't look as they do in real life, and my camera is shot and I have to get a new one.

*The shedding around the grafts makes it worse but I'm hoping that those areas will be helped by finasteride and nizoral (still debating on adding minoxidil). Even if the hair around it was thick, the grafts still wouldn't be sufficient. But combined it just makes it that much worse.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So did you get FUE or strip ? How many grafts ?

7 1/2 months is WAY TOO EARLY to say it's even close to your final result. I had growth and thickening up to 15 months post op and a big spurt from months 10 -13.

If there is a real issue in the end Dr Feller will make it right as long as you play it cool and don't bash him all over the net.

If you are set on paying for another surgery Ron Shapiro is the man but I bet Feller will touch you up for free if you need it

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey hair transplant thanks for the reply. I got Strip 2000 grafts. In reading over my post it does sound a little like I'm bashing Feller. It really wasn't my intention, I wrote the post mildly frustrated. I'm still very skeptical that this is going to get that much better though. If it does I'll send Feller a basket of prizes every holiday season. In all fairness to him though I should have been a little more reasonable given the courtesy he'd shown me up to and including the day of the procedure. I'm going to edit parts while still leaving the main idea in there. I'm usually pretty patient but this whole process can be frustrating.

Petchsky

Reaction score
BTW - minoxidil is meant to help the transplanted hairs grow as well as new hair, so you may want to start it now to help with your regrowth...

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Do you have any pics yet ?

I would give it to 12 months then contact him, as I said at 7 1/2 months maybe 60% of you grafts have sprouted and none are grown in fully.

Strip has like a 98% survival rate

You can use foam all over you head, it works everywhere and especially good if combined with propecia