Hairloss and showering

G

The most critical situation for a hairloss sufferer must be taking a shower. I used to enjoy showers before hairloss. They were very relaxing after some hard exercising. Not anymore…… Like so many other aspects of my life hairloss has changed my attitude about showering. It has become a real challenge for my nerves.

Shampooing is really dirty. I mean, it is obvious that you are losing dozens of hair while putting it on your hair. Just thinking about it makes me go crazy Arggghhhhh……..I always have to check my hands after shampooing to see how many hairs I can find. Up to 2 is a good value, 3 or 4 is average (but leaves me in a bad mental shape nevertheless), more than 6 is very critical for my nerves. The day is usually gone after I find too many hairs on my hands.
But the worst part follows after showering. When you dry yourself with a towel. First you dry your hair and then you move down to your face. So it becomes really ugly. I often find hairs in my mouth afterwards. Feeling the taste of it is so terrible. It is like eating a part of your personality. Just disgusting. Last week I took a shower and was very glad at first that I couldn´t find hairs in my hands after shampooing (well, for being honest I touched my hair very carefully). But then I dried myself with a towel and was shocked to find 3 hairs in my mouth and another one on my arm. I just don´t want to imagine how many of my lovely babies went down the drain without me noticing.

Sure one might say: Just don´t count your hairs or dry your hair after your face. But this would make me feel like I am trying to cheat on myself…..:(

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
youre such a f@g. all you want to hear is "4 hairs? thats nothing! youre not going bald".

But you know you are, we know you are, and all the reassurance in the world still wont make you feel good. So stop posting already and trying to take optimal pictures that dont accurately reflect your state, indirectly fishing for compliments. Troll.

G

Dude, 4 hairs is nothing, true..... But this is just the hairs I see in my hands. I am losing dozens of hairs that are going down the drain without me noticing. But how funny that I am now being called a troll just for posting pics of my hair while 2 weeks ago I was called one for not posting them......

Well, have a nice day!

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Dude, 4 hairs is nothing, true..... But this is just the hairs I see in my hands. I am losing dozens of hairs that are going down the drain without me noticing. But how funny that I am now being called a troll just for posting pics of my hair while 2 weeks ago I was called one for not posting them......

Well, have a nice day!

Hey, where are your new pics?

G

haunted-ballroom said:
Hey, where are your new pics?

Don´t know which thread I posted them but I will update my story in a few days. I have just taken the 9 months pic (it got worse again.....)

pologuy514

Established Member
Reaction score
Taug,
When you shower don't look at your hands to see how many hairs you have on them just wash them off so then you won't worry. I use to count as well but I've just moved on and stopped doing it. Just think, they will grow back man. Best of luck.

-Pologuy

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
man you shed hairs all day, everyone does, and when you shower those hairs that have shed but are still on your head come out in the shower. especially if you use product in your hair, then the hairs fall out but are still stuck to other hairs and they come out in the shower.

you need to relax, everyone sheds hair.

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
The most critical situation for a hairloss sufferer must be taking a shower. I used to enjoy showers before hairloss. They were very relaxing after some hard exercising. Not anymore…… Like so many other aspects of my life hairloss has changed my attitude about showering. It has become a real challenge for my nerves.

quote]

simple answer......dont shower.

G

JayB said:
So stop posting already and trying to take optimal pictures that dont accurately reflect your state, indirectly fishing for compliments. Troll.

bingo

taug is the german master of deception

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayB said:
youre such a f@g. all you want to hear is "4 hairs? thats nothing! youre not going bald".

But you know you are, we know you are, and all the reassurance in the world still wont make you feel good. So stop posting already and trying to take optimal pictures that dont accurately reflect your state, indirectly fishing for compliments. Troll.

+1

G

its excactly what JayB says. tauge wants that we tell him his hair looks so great and loosing 6 hairs in the shower is nothing. i think thats what he always wants when he posts here. he knows exactly that his hair is better than the hair of most of us.

BornBaldDieBald

Established Member
Reaction score
Taug's Hairloss Diary.

4/17/07

3:38 P.M.

I had a terrible day. I took a sh*t, and while straining to pinch the last brown sausage out, like 2 hairs fell out of my head and fell into the bowl. They swayed lifelessly through the wind, past my crotch, and fell right into the sh*t that was floating in my bowl. I looked at that turd, and realized, with those two hairs now entangled in it, it looks better than I do. I had a hard time flushing, as the suction of the water going down took another 2 HAIRS straight from my head. I felt the hair and the sh*t waslaughing at me. I didn't bother to wipe my ***, because I would only be drawn to pay attention to my hands, and how many hairs they have on them from when I accidently brushed my bangs back trying to scratch my nose.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
BornBaldDieBald said:
Taug's Hairloss Diary.

4/17/07

3:38 P.M.

I had a terrible day. I took a $#iT, and while straining to pinch the last brown sausage out, like 2 hairs fell out of my head and fell into the bowl. They swayed lifelessly through the wind, past my crotch, and fell right into the $#iT that was floating in my bowl. I looked at that turd, and realized, with those two hairs now entangled in it, it looks better than I do. I had a hard time flushing, as the suction of the water going down took another 2 HAIRS straight from my head. I felt the hair and the $#iT waslaughing at me. I didn't bother to wipe my ***, because I would only be drawn to pay attention to my hands, and how many hairs they have on them from when I accidently brushed my bangs back trying to scratch my nose.

hahahaha!

Sir Guy of Frizzbourne

Established Member
Reaction score
You know Taug, you don't have to get your hair wet every time you shower. Only get it wet when you wash it. I find my hair usually looks better if I actually get the hairline, sides, and back wet and leave the top dry. This is more of a bangs thing though. Isn't your hair short?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Taug only the hairs that are naturally ready to shed will fall out when you shampoo/comb these hairs would have probably fallen out during the day anyway without you realizing. Remember you have like 10,000's of hairs on your head with 100's of new ones regrowing each day so dont worry.
I bet you lost loads each time you shampooed as a kid but never noticed because you were'nt looking out for it.
BTW every time my 4yr old niece gets her hair brushed she looses like 30+ on the brush. But I dont think she's going bald somehow.
In short dont post about this again.

G

neo1234 said:
he knows exactly that his hair is better than the hair of most of us.

Of course I know that. I have seen many pictures of people here and I am not blind. What does this change? I am still losing it and my hair is getting worse. Do you think it makes me happy that there are many people with worse hair than me? Like everyone of us I care about my hair first. I didn´t know that you had to surpass a certain level of hairloss until one can post here..... :roll: