Hairloss is Taking Over HELP?

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys i dont mean to b**ch but my hair is still thinning approaching month 6 on propecia and i am starting to freak out ... if finasteride doesnt work on me i feel like im screwed big time and a hair transplant is my only option if i want to still have hair on my head by 24

Im feeling like my hairloss is impossible to stop and is just progressing worse than ever

Im also really confused as to what i should do with my regimen if / when i should throw in minoxidil or Revivogen..

i guess im going to go visit a Derm. again but i doubt hes going to help me at all.

vogs

Established Member
Reaction score
I am no expert, but I think that if it is advancing so fast you should be throwing minoxidil right away.

What do you have to loose?

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
fallout boy, ok, first ease up about your loss. The more that you are distressed about your hairloss it isn' likely to help the situation any. The treatment that I've been using for more than two years has in the very least, halted my hairloss. I dunno but maybe check into Low Level Laser treatment for your hairloss? But don't freak out too much about your hairloss. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about.

Greg

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
fallout boy said:
Sorry guys i dont mean to b**ch but my hair is still thinning approaching month 6 on propecia and i am starting to freak out ... if finasteride doesnt work on me i feel like im screwed big time and a hair transplant is my only option if i want to still have hair on my head by 24

Im feeling like my hairloss is impossible to stop and is just progressing worse than ever

Im also really confused as to what i should do with my regimen if / when i should throw in minoxidil or Revivogen..

i guess im going to go visit a Derm. again but i doubt hes going to help me at all.

how long have you been on finasteride?

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've been on finasteride for a little over 5 1/2 months .. 6 months in like a week

low level lasers sounds expensive ... is that just the laser comb?? because im skeptical of that thing and i DEFINITLY dont have the money for it right now anyways ..

the problem wiht minoxidil is that if it worsens my hairline at all im going to want a hair transplant im so afraid of it making it worse ... but maybe thats just me being dumb and overcautious. i wish more people would post in the success stories section becuase reading those gives me hope .

recently i've just been thinking about my hair all the time and how finasteride isnt working for me.. i wish i didnt maybe its time to throw minoxidil into my regimen

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
Fallout boy 6 months is way too soon, trust me I am have some frontal loss since finasteride and I am coming up on 9 months but as the motto goes give it a year, I am waiting to see what happens, even some report getting results after the year has hit. Just calm down and give it some time, at about 7 months I was worried as well, just try to reinsure yourself that it takes a year.