hairloss miracle part 2

eduardmc

Established Member
Reaction score
i don't know if u guys remember that i posted a HAIRLOSS MIRACLE, in which i describe how i grew most of my hair to the point that i didn't needed to worry about it anymore. it was looking real good and i didn't needed to visit the site anymore cause i was hairloss free. after the 5 month period in which my hair looked strong and heathty, i'm almost on my 8 month, and between 6-8 months, i'm shedding all the hair, and i'm looking pretty bad. my temples are showing a lot, and my hair seem like is growing real slow, densiry is also bad, hair looks thin not like before.
i can't believe after everything was going so well now i'm looking this bad. I DID SHED when i begin my regimen for about a month (AND I DID SHED A LOT OF HAIR TO THE POINT I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA BE BALD IN NO TIME) but then between my 3-5 month, all of the sudden i grew a bunch of hair, alot more than i have a year before. but this shed has been going on for 2+ months, and i was at work yesterday, and from what i can see the shed getting worse, --men i shed more hair yesterday, than i shed the entire week before that. i know what my situation is, I WON'T QUIT MY REGIMEN, cause that will be the worse mistake i could do. i figure what do i have to loose, minoxidil and propecia has giving me all my hair back, and now is going always, if i stop my regimen then hairloss will get worse and i'll be screw.

WHAT I'M ASKING IS, IF ANY ONE OF U HAVE HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE THAT I'M HAVING. I KNOW IS A SHEDDING PROCESS BUT Is REALLY BAD TO THE POINT THAT I THINK AGAIN THAT I'LL BE BALD IN NO TIME, DO ANY OF U CAN CONFIRM THAT THIS SHED IS GOING TO STOP AND I MIGHT GROW ALL MY HAIR., I DID NOT WRITE U GUYS BEFORE CAUSE I THOUGHT THE SHED WAS GONNA STOP BUT IT HASN'T.

HERE IS MY REGIMEN.
5% minoxidil 2x day
1.25 finasteride generic
multivitamin.
added biotin a week ago 1000mcg

JesusFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
It sounds like syncronized hair cycle, which is nothing to worry about. You might try using a copper peptide, which will double the rate of the regrowth process and thereafter reduce shedding.

eduardmc

Established Member
Reaction score
where can i get it, ---cvs pharmacy or where---, and that's the name of the product, or there's different brand for it.

eduardmc

Established Member
Reaction score
any local pharmacy i could grab any of the products. if not i guess i'm gonna have to order online, but you let me know if any local pharmacy have this (cvs, etc) i have heard some good things about folligen.

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
eduardmc: I'm in the exact and i mean EXACT situation as you. I endured rampant shedding throughout months 1-3. Then, like you, I noticed a decrease in shedding which subsequently led to regrowth. My hair was looking and feeling awesome. At the beginning of month 5 I truly felt good about my hair for once, I was even going to post an encouraging update. Then all of a sudden I start to go through heavy shedding. In all honestly, my hair has become noticeably worst in just under two weeks. During the day I'll glance at my hair and notice f*****g loose strands hanging off. It really aggravates me because I was hoping that if I had good enough regrowth I could actually cut my hair for once and leave it short. Having a short haircut would help me be less preoccupied with my hair and enable me to live a less self-conscience life. Now because of this shed that hope has gone down the drain. I hate to go on a rant here but I just have all of this anger pent-up inside and have nowhere else to display it.

My question is similar to Eduard's. What I was wondering is if it's typical to go through a shed around month six because of proscar. Honestly I feel that my previous sheds could be attributed to minoxidil. I don't understand why proscar causes a delayed shed. My understanding of the process of shedding is when it occurs because of a treatment it's because that treatment stimulated the follicle to produce a healthier hair thus pushing out the existing weak hair in the process. Why would this happen only after six months of finasteride circulating throughout my system and not immeaditely?