Hairloss question of course

Spicoly97

Reaction score
Whats up fellas, well Im new to this and just had a few questions for you experienced fellas... 1st off im 26yrs old and I do have a receding Hairline, Im thinning up top but not that that bad but I can notice a difference from now and the last 2 years. its more in the front the back and sides and crown is pretty full. My 2 older brothers who are 10 years older than me are balding pretty bad now... I have heard that propecia and rogain and some of the other products like procerian also dont work well with receding hairlines.. is this true? and what do you suggest I should start doing about it? Should I start taking the stuff now and salvage what I have? Also when youstart taking the pills and stuff do you see a drastic increase in hairloss? Thanks for you time fellas hopefully you can get me some good info....

marsbtchsx

Established Member
Reaction score
take propecia (finasteride) in hopes of keeping wut u already have.....rogaine does help regrow hair in the frontal regions of the scalp it just wasnt tested on those parts in the trials which is y they can't make the claims on the box....but it does work for people on the temples