Hairloss-research.org reply..

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
After finding various articles on their website helpful , I decided to ask them their full opinion

Given that you are 19, hormonal factors play a predominant role.namely DHT and Androstenedione. As an adjunct to Propecia we'd recommend the Ultra Natural Prostate Formula, because it inhibits not only DHT binding, but also lowers Androstendione due to the presence of 2 enterolactone precursors, ActiFlax , and 17HMR Lignan.
Mega Green Tea Extract is also indicated for younger men, because it raises levels of SHBG, of which there is an established association between low levels of SHBG and male pattern balding.
The treatment protocol for men goes into more detail: http://www.hairloss-research.org/ProtocolMen08.html
Diffuse hair loss body wide *may* be indicative of an Autoimmune component at play.Oral ati-histamines, ie Claritin , Zyrtec, are possibly curative, due to their effects on mast cell degranulation. I'd give themat least a couple of months before assessing any result.
Revita certainly looks worth using, it has ketoconazole AND a whole lot more. Feedback has been mixed, slightly in favor of the positive.

What do you think of this?
I've noticed they sell Ultra Natural Prostate Formula on their website... They seem to be a advice website rather than just a webpage that sells snake oils etc..